Chapter 29

REALITY

When they got back from their vacation, the first thing that they did is to discuss about what they have. 'Baby, I think we should keep this relationship a secret.' Mew suggested. 'yeah, I understand. But how about our best friends can't we at least be open to them?' Gulf asked. 'I know it's hard but you have to understand, when someone knows then eventually everyone will know' Mew answered. 'Are we going to keep it a secret until forever?' Gulf asked disappointed. 'No baby, we'll tell everyone someday but I don't know when, let's wait for the right time. I can't afford to hurt you again. Please understand.' Mew said. Gulf just smile at him and said okay.

Few weeks after their vacation, they got happier together and know each other deeper. For them, everything is just normal when they're together but not when they're with others. Gulf got back to work at Mr. Suppapong's company while Mew goes back to his normal self. However, they set a schedule when they can spend days or nights together. They only get to see each other three times a week. This set up is difficult for both of them especially for Gulf but he doesn't have any choice but to agree with Mew. He doesn't want Mew's life to be destroyed because of a scandal that is possible to happen once people will know about their relationship. As for Mew, he found it difficult too but he's trying to get used to it. He knows Gulf isn't happy with this set up but he has many reasons for doing this. First, is Gulf's safety. He has to make sure that Gulf is safe from his father. One reason why he didn't get into serious relationship for years is because of his father, every time he's into relationship something bad happens which is obviously caused by his own father. He doesn't want to destroy someone's life but now he is brave enough to fight for Gulf but as much as possible he'll protect him from any kind of danger, he doesn't want him to experience the same thing again. His father has huge connection and influence both in business and entertainment world. Second, he doesn't want to be discriminated and at the same time, he doesn't want his business to fall or else he'll go back to zero. His company is built from his own sweat and blood. 

They admit that they miss each other so much. They're trying to lessen what they feel by video calling whenever they wont see each other personally. When they see each other, they always do their best to make it the unforgettable. 

Wednesday, Gulf wake up with full of excitement. Today is their schedule to see each other. He has a lot of plans to do this day. He took a quick shower and change his clothes. While preparing for breakfast, Mew arrived. They then hugged each other like they haven't seen each other for years. 'I miss you so much baby, I love you. How are you?' Mew said and kiss Gulf's forehead. 'I miss you too moo so much. I'm okay because my moo is here' Gulf responded sweetly. They then continued making breakfast together sweetly and eat feeding each other. 

After eating breakfast, they cleaned the whole condo together except Techno's room. 'Moo, let's change the bed sheets, pillow cases and blanket' Gulf said happily while wiping the furniture in the room. 'Okay baby, which one do you like?' Mew ask. 'The color green baby, I like green!' Gulf said full of energy. Mew just shook his head. 'who would have thought that this baby dinosaur would actually into a cutie pie baby?' Mew asked himself while getting the bed sheets and others. When he turns back, his baby is nowhere to be found. He goes downstairs but there''s no Gulf there. He goes back to the room to get his phone and call his baby when he heard a cute giggle. 'hmm, my baby is teasing me' Mew said at the back of his mind. He then pretended that he don't know where Gulf is until he crawled under the bed and tickles Gulf. 'wahahahaha, moooo stop. I can't breath' Gulf said. When Mew heard that 'I can't breath' from Gulf he stopped and Gulf run away. Mew shook his again for a hundred time and stand up. He can clearly see his baby's naughty expression. 'Oh, God. How whipped am I with this cutie baby?' Mew asked looking at the ceiling acting to sulk. When Gulf see that, he thought that Mew is really sulking so he goes near him and is about to console his moo when Mew grabbed him and tickles him endlessly until they fall to the bed. 'whahahaha, moo stop. hahaha i'm tired moo ahh please' Gulf said trying to catch his breath. Mew stopped and hug him tightly. 'Moo, no, I stink!' Gulf complained. 'No, you don't' Mew said hugging Gulf even tighter. 'Haysh, how whipped am I to you? I can't even refuse you' Gulf said pinching Mew's cheeks. 'Well, don't worry. I'm totally whipped by you too!' Mew said giggling. They're hugging each other for a while before they decided to continue cleaning.