Chapter 45

MEW'S POV

Yesterday wasn't a good day at all. I wasn't able to control my temper in front of my son. I tried to make it up to him last night by cooking his favorite but I failed. I saw how disappointed he was last night but I decided to let him cool down. I wake up early to prepare breakfast but to my surprise, they are both awake. Gulf is just wearing a bathrobe while my son is wearing Gulf's shirt. They are cooking happily, I then take a photo of them, how beautiful this morning is. I'm about to go near them when my son talked 'papa, can I not go to school? I just want to spend more time with you today. I'll miss you.' Gulf then look at my son lovingly. He carried him and put him on the table and said 'son, remember what we talked about yesterday? we've taken a bath together, now we're making breakfast together and later, we'll go to school later too and I'll wait for you the whole time okay? we'll eat lunch outside. Do you like that?' Gulf said. 'Yes papa, I love you' My son agreed. 'i love you so so so much my son' Gulf said pinching Type's tiny cheeks. I then go near them and said 'good morning!' Gulf just smile and Type did the same. I don't like this treatment but I tried to compose myself and said 'okay, since I wake up early. Let me help you guys' 'Okay, you continue this, I'll just change my clothes' Gulf answered. My son's expression saddened. 'papa? please?' Type said. Gulf then hold his tiny face and said 'baby. We've talked about this yesterday right? papa will be right back, I'll just change my clothes and bring your uniform and bag here. Okay?' Type smiled and nodded. I continued cooking and while doing so I can't help but wander  what they talked about yesterday. After making breakfast, I prepared the table, while waiting for Gulf, I asked my son 'Type? what's wrong? what did you talk about yesterday? was it about what happened yesterday? I'm so sorry son' My son just looked at me sadly and said 'nothing that's okay. I'm not mad at you.' I smiled. 'thank you so much son, I'll make it up to you this weekend okay?' 'You should thanked papa because he told me not to be mad at you. I just want to stay at home this weekend' 'okay son but if you change your mind tell me okay?' He just nodded. After a while, Gulf came back with all Type's things. I can clearly see how my son's expression changed but I choose to ignore it. While eating breakfast, I kept throwing glance at them. They looked so happy and then an idea pops up in my mind. 'Type, would it be okay if I'll send you to school today and we'll go shopping after school' I said. 'No, dad, today is me and papa's day' He answered and I'm so disappointed to hear it. 'Oh, I'm hurt baby, you always have a day with your papa. You don't have time for me anymore besides we can bring your papa' 'no, not anymore. I just want papa today' He said. 'Type?' Gulf said and with that my son immediately say 'I'm sorry papa' 'Not to me, to your daddy' Gulf responded. 'I'm sorry dad' Type apologized. 'It's okay son. I understand' I answered. We continued eating silently. 

After breakfast, I volunteered to wash the dishes while Gulf cleaned the table. When I finished washing the dishes I went to the living room and there I saw Gulf changing Type's clothes. Putting baby powder in his back and a towel. He then checked Type's bag and lastly help him wear his shoes. I go near them and said 'You're going to school now?' They just nodded. I offered 'okay, let me drive you two to school. Just give me few minutes' 'There's no need we're going now' Gulf answered and stand up holding his bag and Type's bag on his right hand while the left hand is holding Type's hands. 'Okay bye take care' they just answered me with a hmmm. When they left, I went back to our room. There I saw my suit and bag well prepared placed on the bed. I quickly take a shower but I noticed that Gulf's personal stuff aren't here.  My heart is beating so fast afraid that they left me, I hurriedly go back to our room and looked at the closet. I felt a sudden relief when I saw that Gulf's clothes are just there. Then, I remembered something 'haysh, how stupid are you self? he slept at your son's room last night of course. His toothbrush is in your son's room.'

I left home and went to the company. It's been a year since the collaboration of me and my father's company. It wasn't easy at first since I have to cope up with everything but I was able to manage it successfully. As usual, meetings here and there, signing of documents and all. At three in the afternoon, I just finished attending a monthly meeting with the board members. I sit on my chair and close my eyes for a while. I sighed when someone knocked the door 'haysh, I thought I'm done' I thought. 'Come in' I said. It's my dad, 'Oh, dad? why are you here? is there anything wrong?' I asked. Since I handled the company, he only comes here when there's something important. I don't know if i'm just tired or what but I can clearly see that he's mad. My dad sat in front of me and asked 'do you love your own family Mew? Do you love Gulf?' 'wait, what kind of question is that dad?' I asked back. 'Just answer the fucking question Mew' My dad said angrily. 'of course dad, you know how much I love him dad' I answered honestly. 'then what the fuck are you doing? acting cold in front of him, making every little thing he does a big deal and lastly scolding your own son.' My father said. 'did he tell you that? please dad, don't believe him maybe he just misunderstood everything' I said. 'then who should I believe? my fucking idiot, coward son?' My father asked angrily. I'm trembling, this is the first time I saw him this angry. 'I'm so disappointed with you Mew! We let you two marry thinking that you would make each other happy but it turns out you're making Gulf's life miserable. Now, I'm giving you the taste of your own medicine. I'm bringing Gulf back to his family and I'll make sure you'll never see him ever again' He added. My heart beats so fast thinking that I wont be able to see Gulf ever again. I rushed towards my father and kneel. 'Please dad, don't! please. Don't take him away from me. He's my life dad. I love him so much, I'll never survive without him again' I begged. 'Then, tell me why you've been hurting him. Give me enough reason to give you one last chance' My father said. 'Dad believe me, I've been trying to be a good husband to him. I just acted cold in front of him to test him. I wanted to make sure that he really loves me with all his heart and will never leave me again. I planned to test him for the first six months of our marriage if he'll stay then I'll make it right' I explained. 'then why do you have to test him. Don't you know how hurt he is everyday with your coldness? If not because of your son he already left you! You say you love him? is that even true?' My father said. 'You don't know what I've been through all these years dad. I was always left behind broken like a glass by everyone. I couldn't trust anyone before except Run. I was always afraid dad, always afraid that I'll be left with nothing. Then, Gulf came into my life he gave me courage to take risk again. I loved him fully with all my heart but what did he do? he left me dad, I trusted him but he can't even trust me. He didn't listen to my explanation and left me. You know how broken I was dad. Now, no matter how hard I try I can't trust him fully. Every night I looked at him sleeping peacefully wishing that he wont leave me again and asking is he trustworthy? would he stay beside me? or he'll leave me again? So, what I did is to make sure that he'll love me and will never leave me until the end of forever dad.' I let all the pain and doubt in my heart crying in front of my father. He didn't talk for a while and that made me anxious.