Chapter 31

HIDE

Hiding their relationship to the only person they trust is difficult. For Mew he feels guilty but for Gulf he's guilty at the same time afraid. Gulf knows how Techno treasures him that he's willing to give everything even his life for him. What he's doing right now is surely against Techno's belief. He knows how his best friend hates lies and secrets but here he is doing what he hates for the sake of the relationship he has with Mew. He doesn't want to think that Techno would turn beast again the moment he'll know about his relationship with Mew. 

Run noticed all of Mew's changes from his aura to his belief. Last week he was shocked to hear from Mew that he doesn't want to do anything against his father or company anymore as long as he wont hurt the people around him. He was happy and found it strange at the same time. He knocks the door of Mew's office and found him standing near the window glass looking outside, he looks so calm right now. Unlike before, it wasn't easy for him to tell what he feels or wants but now it's as clear as the blue sky. He has been trying to stop himself from asking Mew about his changes for months but he couldn't do it this time. 'Mew.?' Run called. 'Yes, Run. What is it?' Mew responded. 'Hmmm, I'm meaning to ask you this for quite a long time now. What's with the sudden change of behavior?' Run asked hoping that he wont get scolded. 'Hmm, what do you mean?' Mew asked back. 'I mean, you've changed in a good way though but honestly, I found it strange' Run said honestly. Mew smiles slightly before he answered 'Well, I admit I tried to change myself for Gulf before but he made me realize something before. What he said that  I should change myself because I know that I need it not because of anyone else so that I could avoid hurting myself worst. Well, honestly, I'm happy now. I can be myself most of the time and the heavy feelings I had before just disappeared without me knowing it' Mew answered. Run is somewhat convinced with Mew's answers he didn't have any idea that Gulf would actually make his friend to become better. However, he suspects something. He asked 'are you and Gulf are in an official relationship?' 'hmm, I don't know. It's like brothers or friends that isn't the same as the others. It seems like a romantic relationship but I can't level it that way. All I know and I care is how happy I am whenever I'm with him' Mew answered trying to make his best friend believe and hoping that he wont question him anymore. 'Well, it's kind of complicated to understand you know but I'm happy to hear that from you. Hopefully, you wont hurt each other at the end' Run just answered. 

Gulf is just staying at home. Few months ago, he decided to work from home and asked his boss to make his identity private again just like when he first enter the company. He often make the designs and send it to his boss. He let Jane stay in the US with Techno since he wont need her for presentations anymore. He did this to help as part of their actions to hide their relationship. Gulf busy making designs and sending them to his boss through email that he didn't notice the time. Until he fell asleep in the chair. 

It's already six before Mew decided to leave his office and go home but instead of going home he directly go to Gulf's condo. He just buy chicken from KFC drive thru. When he reach there, he directly get inside the condo and surprised not to see Gulf in the kitchen or living room. So he decided to put the food in a tray and bring it to the room. He went upstairs bringing his bag with him. As he opens the door all the lights are off, he turned it on and found Gulf sleeping on the table. He looks at him for a while before he wake his baby up. 'baby! wake up. Let's eat dinner baby' 'hmmm, Moo? you're here?' Gulf said as he open his eyes and hug his moo happily. 'awh baby, seems like you're fully awake just by looking at me. I miss you so much baby.' Mew said 'I miss you too moo' Gulf responded. They then eat dinner, brush their teeth and sit on the bed cuddling and talking. 

They kept telling each other stories about their work or anyone they could talk to. They even talk about their past experiences about their childhood days. They would laugh at loud about funny stories and cry for the lonely ones. They are like this whenever they see each other just sharing stories like friends. For some other couples, talking like this wont be enough to make a relationship last but for them, it's more than enough as long as they're together like this that would be more than enough to be so happy. Before the night gets deeper they went downstairs and watch some TV shows after two hours they decided to go upstairs and rest but before they did that, they made sure that all windows and doors are closed. As they go upstairs, they turn off the light. They took shower together and go to bed. They're about to sleep when Gulf's phone rings. Its Techno. 'Hello, mi cielo what's wrong?' Gulf said as he answered the phone. 'mi cielo where are you?' Techno asked on the other line. 'what do you mean? I'm at home' Gulf answered. 'mi cielo, which condo are you now?' another question from Techno 'at our condo of course!' Gulf said 'Then why all the lights are closed. What the hell? Come down, open the door you made me worried.' Techno said. 'okay wait' Gulf said and ended the call. 'moo, mi cielo is here, what do we do?' Gulf said Mew in panic. They're both in panic, until Mew said 'okay, I'll hide under the bed. Just give me a blanket.'Mew said while picking up his bag and his phone.