Chapter 19

Yerin entered the rehearsal room as soon as she bid goodbye to Suho who accompanied her.

Taehyung was tying his shoes at the corner of the room. He looked at her when she entered the room. Yerin tried to flash him a smile but Taehyung just gave her a slight nod before fixing his shoes again.

Yerin wasn't used to not being able to talk to Taehyung. Usually, at times like this, while they were waiting for their instructor, they would be teasing each other and laughing together. They would just not care about anything around them.

Yerin missed laughing with him. All of a sudden, it became dull and boring.

Actually, Yerin realized how boring and dull her life was when Taehyung wasn't in her life yet. She can't even remember how her life was before. All she remembers was the time that Taehyung just stood in front of their classroom one day and she accidentally bumped into him.

She was so thankful that she bumped into him, because that moment started to change her life.

She was able to laugh again carelessly. She was able to trust again heart fully. She was able to be happy again.

Taehyung made her happy again.

Right now, as she look at him standing away from her and not acknowledging her presence. It was like the book of her life suddenly became uninteresting when it was just on the point of becoming colorful and exciting. But she was staying on the same page, secretly hoping for a sudden change in plot.

She was hoping that it all goes back.

She walked to the other side of the room. She squatted on the floor and glanced at Taehyung once again who was now stretching. Why she felt the need to be beside him was a mystery to her.

---

"Okay now. After you let go of Sehun's hand. Taehyung is going to pull you away in circles." The instructor told Yerin.

Yerin just nodded vaguely at her. She just can't wait to finish the practice and get home already. The entire one and a half hour of practicing she can feel the tension between Taehyung and herself everytime they needed to touch each other or even merely being close to each other.

Because of that, Yerin can't even find it in her to repay the smiles Sehun would once in a while give her.

She just wants to be over with it.

"Sehun. Since you seem more experienced in this. You will have your solo at the center. No offense Kim Taehyung." She said once again.

"None taken." Taehyung answered.

All nodded to the instructions and tried to run the plot a few times, repeating it over and over for perfection that they can't seem to achieve.

"Alright. Let's call it a day. I don't know what's wrong but you all seem to be not in the mood for this right now. Anyway, we have finished the entire routine. We just need some polishing done and we still have plenty of time. You can all go home." The instructor said with a sigh.

They said their thank you's and goodbye's to each other before dispersing into the room.

Yerin went to get her bag.

"Yerin. I'm taking you home today." Sehun told her when she was about to walk to the door.

"It's okay Sehun. I'll just go with Chanyeol." Yerin answered.

"Chanyeol went home already. He called me and told me to drive you home."

"Oh." Yerin answered. She looked past Sehun's shoulder and saw Taehyung shoot a glance at them before exiting the room. "Okay." She finally answered.