Chapter 12

Sehun couldn’t stop himself from pulling the car to the side of the road to digest what Yerin had just said and also because his mind suddenly started flying everywhere that he was afraid it might get them to an accident.

“Wow. I just realized how much I missed hearing you call me that name.” he admitted as he chuckled a bit.

“And I just realized how I missed saying that name.” Yerin responded “But can we stop talking about that. I’m getting a bit embarrassed.” She said as she bowed her head.

Sehun chuckled a bit. “By the way. Are you and Kim Taehyung?” he asked

“Were close—“

“Very close” Sehun cut off.

“Yeah. Very close friends.”

“Does close friends hug at the corridor? Or wipe each other’s sweat? Or holds each other’s hand?” Sehun interrogated. He tried hard to hide the bitterness of his voice.

“Taehyung and I do. It’s plainly caring for each other. Is there something wrong with that?”

“No..nothing.” Sehun answered this time unable to refrain from stuttering.

“Have you been spying on us?”

“NO!” Sehun denied. “You’re doing PDA Yerin, everyone can see it.” He said.

“Oh.”

“I just don’t think it’s normal for friends to do the things you do.” He said as he drove the car once again.

“I don’t know but I just really have fun with Taehyung that I oversee those things. He’s a really great guy.” She answered.

Sehun groaned in his seat. That wasn’t the answer he was rooting for. He was expecting something like ‘Really? Then I better stay away from him from now on.’.

“Are you jealous Oh Sehun?” Yerin said in a teasing manner. She didn’t know where it came from, it just came out of her.

“I’m what? No..Wait. When did I? I am not jealous Park Yerin!” he defended. He really sucked at acting. “I..have a girlfriend.” He continued.

Yerin wasn’t expecting for a good answer from Sehun. But he just made her realize again that he had someone in his life.

“I know. Sorry” she apologized before slumping back on the car seat and looked out the window.

---

All lights of the Park Mansion glowed even from outside the gate. It was welcoming Sehun since he hasn’t been in the place for a very long time. Actually, he has only been in the place once, when his family visited the Parks which were their friend right after they moved.

He stopped the car in front of the door and they both stepped out. Sehun nodded at the guy waiting for him to get out so he can park it.

“Hi sweetheart.” Eun Ok hugged Yerin. Then he turned to Sehun. “Sehun! My boy. It’s been a long time! How dare you not visit us often.” He said as he also gave him a hug.

Sehun flashed a bright smile at the man. “Uncle. It’s been a long time. I’ve been really busy lately. I’m sorry” He answered.

“That’s fine,.. that’s okay. Come inside”

They were led inside the house.

“Yerin, accompany Sehun to the dining room, I’ll just finish something at my office.” Eun Ok said and Yerin nodded. “Make yourself at home son.” He told Sehun.