Chapter 2

~~~

"It's okay. I'm here. It's okay" he assured her.

It pained him, to see her like this. He doesn't want to see her hurt, he doesn't want to see her scared. 

He held her tightly as she kept sobbing in his chest. The rain kept pouring hard above them. They were both soaked and cold but it's not the most important thing to him right now. All that matters to him is holding her, keeping her safe and not letting anything happen to her. 

"I'll protect you Yerin." He whispered to her.

I'm never going to let this happen to her again. Never again. He thought as he looked at her and held her closer to him.

~~~

"Sehun.." Yerin whispered under her breath, her voice soft and trembling. She closed her eyes as she feels weak and soft that moment.

She felt her knees weakened and her body started falling down against the wall. She felt like she would pass out any second. She started cursing herself for being this weak and scared. What had happened in the past had made a huge mark in her life and since then she has become this fragile and vulnerable.

It was one moment of vulnerability to her and she was giving up when a pair of arms held her by her shoulder and supported her in standing still. She opened her eyes but immediately regretted it as she saw how close Sehun was to her, it just made her weaken more. His eyes on hers, he was so close, too close.

"Hold unto me" he breath as he lead her hands around his neck and locked them there.

It suddenly felt difficult for him to breathe as he realized how close he made them be but that's the least of his concerns now. He looked at Yerin in front of him. She looked so weak and scared and this made something inside him boil of anger.

He peeked at the silhouette window of the door and he was still seeing a shadow that looked like it was searching. Slowly his left hand searched its way towards the lock of the door and silently tried to lock it, but the door didn't seem to be of help to him this time as it made a loud clicking sound.

"Shit" Sehun cursed.

He looked back outside and true enough the person outside heard it and was now trying to open the door.

Sehun carried Yerin inside the room and sat her down against the wall as he tried to search for anything that could help him defend both of them.

"Call your brother, tell him to bring a guard." He half shouted across the room.

 Although Yerin was already in a state of panic and shock, the roughness, superiority, yet assuring and protective tone of Sehun's voice lead her into an at least sane mind to bring out her phone and do as he said.

She immediately pressed the dial tone and after a few rings Chanyeol picked it up.

"Hello? Where are you? Do you know what time it is?" Chanyeol immediately spoke after picking up his phone.

"Ch.. Chanyeol .. Oppa" Yerin trembled. The fear in her voice echoing and Chanyeol didn't like the sound of it. He started to feel cold, scared and angry at the same time.

"YERIN! YERIN! Where are you! Are you okay?" he shouted in a single breath. His fist clenched tightly, his eyes piercing through the air.  He was hearing the loud breathing of her sister in the phone.

"Yerin! Tell him to bring a guard! Faster!" Chanyeol heard a shout from his phone, what he heard made him feel a bit assured that Yerin is still safe and that someone is with her. He didn't waste time and immediately went in front of the school to look for the guard.