Chapter 7: The Tying Consequence

AN: Grabe ang intense nong game against UP kanina, buti na lang at nanalo. 3 times ako nagpalpitate dahil sa much na yun eh, di ko na nga mabitawan ang inhaler ko. Juskpo kala ko mapapaaga ako kanina.

Tapos nakaka-stress pa ang mga bashers, grabe lang. Sumusubra na yung iba sakanila, out of the line na.

Tsaka okay lang noh, alam ko namang babawi sila. Tao lang din naman sila hindi robot, kaya syempre napapagod din.

Pero dahil nanalo pa rin naman ang Ateneo, UD na ako! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alyssa’s POV

“I swear to you Aly, if you don’t untie me your gonna get it.” Sabi nito sa akin habang sinusubukang makawala. Tinali ko kasi ang magkabilang kamay niya sa bed, how I got her in that position? Let’s just say that I tooka dvantage of her weakness.

“Oh babe, I told you if you don’t stop teasing me you’ll be facing the consequences.” I said smirking at her. Habang yung kamay niya at sinusubukang tanggalin ang tali.

I took a minute to just look at her mesmerizing body, her almost perfect body, how did I get so lucky?

I slowly walk to the bed and slowly crawl on top of her. Inilapit ko ang mukha ko sa kanya, my lips barely touching her and whispered to her.

“What do you want Miss Lazaro? Pleasure or pain?” I whispered into her ear before gently biting into it and running my tongue down to her neck. Stopping there to kiss her lips, her chest heaved up catching her breath.

“Pleasure, but in this situation right now I’m in pain Alyssa. Untie me so we can both feel the pleasure of heaven.” She said seductively but I can see the anticipation and lust in her eyes. Gusto niyang makawala, I will untie her pero hindi pa muna. I will just try somethings on her.

I smirked naughtily at her before attacking her neck with butterfly kisses, finding her sweet spot just below her jaw. I gently sucked on it earning a moan from her. I left a red mark on her pulse, I smirked at my work.

“You’re being naughty here Valdez.” She said in between her heavy breathing.

“Says the girl who just went in the bathroom with me.” Bulong ko sa tenga niyo ang then blowing gently into it, I felt her shaking under my me earning a smirk from me. I love my power over her.

Tiningnan ko siya sa mga mata niya and then her lips. Masuyo kong hinalikan ang mga labi niya at ninanamnam ang bawat halik.

The sweet and gentle kiss became heated and passionate, our tongue battling each other fighting for dominance. I gently sucked on her tongue before slowly letting go of her lips.

“You know doctora, why don’t we have our little experiments here in this room? With your hands tied up?” I said flirtatiously towards her. My hands roaming on her body.

“Aly… please… tanggalain mo na tong tali sa mga kamay ko.” She pleaded but I just ignored her as my eyes roamed around her body. Her perfect mounds, hindi man ito kalakihan pero it suited her, I put my hands around it and give it a gentle squeeze.

I lowered my head down and took one of her nipples on my mouth. Sucking on it, rolling my tongue on it and biting it gently enough to turn her on. I felt her shiver underneath my touches.

Patuloy lang ako sa ginagawa ko, habang siya naman ay pilit pa ring tinatanggal ang mga tali sa kamay niya.

I let my hands roam all over her body, hinimashimas ko ang tiyan niya at onti-onti ko itong ibinaba.