Chapter 57: Perfect

AN: Hindi pa kasi dapat ako magu-update ngayon but I am just so overjoyed that they won! 😭😭😍😍💙

So ito na yung pang celebration ko for us, so do comment and vote!

----------------

Dennise’s POV

You know when you just stare at someone and you just know deep in your heart that you want, I mean like you really just want to spend the rest of your life with them.

Well that is what I feel everytime I look at Aly, parang ngayon. Nakatingin lang ako sakanya while she’s studying, her glasses hanging loosely on her nose.

To be quite honest if someone will ask me if I am willing to marry Aly now, I would be answering a crazy yes.

If kung pwede nga ako na ang magpr-propose eh.

And that just gave me an idea, bukas na bukas din ay bibili ako ng engagement ring. I want to tie the knot with Alyssa. Crazy? Nah, just crazy in love with her.

“Babe, I wouldn’t be able to concentrate if you keep looking at me like that.” Alyssa said, eyes still on her papers but her lips was curved up into a beautiful smile.

“What can I do? You’re  so beautiful.” I said, taking a sip on my coffee while trying to suppress my smile. She looked at me, with her face crimson red.

I really love it when I could get her to blush, kasi lagi na lang ako ang nagb-blush dahil sakanya.

“Why don’t you just help me with these.” She said as she stood up from her chair and went over here.

It’s a Sunday, and we are taking a break from school so we have decided to spend the day here in Aly’s condo.

“I know you are good with these stuff.” Sabi naman niya as she wrapped her arms around me, with her book in front us.

“Oh, I love these stuff.” It was something to do chemistry and I definitely love science.

“I know My.” Alyssa said, kissing my temple. I leaned in towards her affection and closed my eyes just savor her kiss.

After being mushy and all, I helped her with her studying. Ako naman kasi, ay practical tests na lang which I already studied na.

This is day is a perfect example of a perfect life.

It’s just me and Ly in her condo, spending some time together.

Kasi kahit siguro mag-aral lang ako ng mag-aral boung araw, basta kasama ko lang si Ly, okay lang.

Lalo na kapag yung favorite subject ko na ang pag-aaralan ko.

No, not science.

My favorite subject to study is Alyssa, Alyssa’s hot body. 

I mean, if ikaw ba naman may ganyan ka-hot na girlfriend ay jusko malalaman niyo rin tong nararamdaman ko.

That body is mine, this girl is mine.

Minsan nga nasasabihan na akong mataray ng iba naming fans. Kasi minsan may naaway akong shipper, pero hindi naman dahil sa nandidiri ako kundi ay minsan pinag-nanasaan nila ang Alyssa ko.

Like hello! I already marked her as mine.

Kung minsan naisip kong palagyan ng tattoo si Ly sa noo: “Dennise Lazaro’s Property! Hands off!”

Now that I am thinking about it’s not that bad of an idea, that would surely warn the girl and guys to not come near Aly.

“My, nakikinig ka pa ba?” Nakangiting tanong nito sa akin.