Chapter 27: Truth Hurts

AN: So guys, gameday mamaya. Let's support them all the way, win or lose lalaban tayo. Ipakita natin ang tapang ng dugong bughaw. Wala sa height ang labanan, nasa pusong palaban, #LabanPilipinas

And also this chapter is dedicated to thank you for reading my fics! :D Love you! :D

This chap is for you guys!.... :D

_____________________________________________________

Alyssa's POV

We've spent the last couple of days just exploring the city, trying new things, adventures, mishaps and travelling around the province.

We visited Sungkilaw falls, and it was awesome. What made it awesome was that I was with my teammates, I was with her, I was with my Dennise.

I have spent my mornings, afternoons, nights with her. Showing her, making her feel how much I love her.  

Every morning I wake up next to her, and I get to see her beauty every damn morning. And at night I watch as she fell asleep next to me, how she moves around. She's the most beautiful thing ever.

And now we are leaving this paradise, in just 2 hours we are going to leave this town.

We didn't want to leave, we didn't the fun to stop. But sometimes we have to move forward to be able to grow, to be able to appreciate things.

This trip have taught me so much, about family, friends, and the importance of unity and helping others. How to love something, how to take care of the things that you love.

During lunch, present lahat ng mga favorite foods namin. Sinulit na namin ang food dito sa Dipolog, kasi baka matagal pa na panahon bago ulit kami makakatikim ng ganito.

Nagbaon pa nga kami ng bottled sardines eh, pampasalubong na rin. Marami kaming nabili ng souvenirs at mga remembrance dito.

It's just really hard saying goodbye, well at least for now.

"Mga iha, mag-iingat kayo lagi don ha." Sabi ni manang sa amin at inahatid na kami sa labas.

"Kayo din po manang, yaya, maraming salamat po sa pag-aalala sa amin dito." Sabi namin sakanila.

"Nako mga iha, papanoodin namin ang mga laban niyo." Sabi naman ni manang.

"Lagi kayong magdadasal ha? Kami ay natutuwa talaga at nakilala namin kayo." Sabi ni yaya.

"Maraming salamat po ulit."

Isa-isa na kaming nagpaalam sakanila, nagpasalamat sa mainit na pagtanggap nila sa amin.

Binigyan namin sila manang, yaya at manong ng Team Ateneo shirts. Remembrance.

Sumakay na din kami sa Van at nagtungo na sa airport. For the last time we get to see the city.