Chapter 60: Poetry In Motion

AN: So many of you requested na detalyado, soooo..... I wrote it just the way you asked me to hehehe.

I was kinda trying to capture mo emotional elements sa scene nato kaya medyo malalim tsaka it's raining here kaya medyo nag set ang mood ko.

So here it is!

___________________________________________

Dennise's POV

Every move was different and yet were sync.

Every touch was different yet it was burning every inch of my skin and body with so much heat.

Every kiss was different and yet it was intoxicating me.

Her mere presence was crumbling my whole being and dragging me into a different dimension. Her every move and every stare was bringing me into a different place, my happy place.

Clothes on the floor and body tangled together under the sheets.

The room was filled with an intense yet calm air, it was almost overwhelming. It was intensified with our heavy breathing.

She was staring deeply into my eyes, it was piercing right through my soul. It was like she was looking right inside me.

"You are so beautiful." Her voice was so full of sincerity and it warmed my heart so much.

I reached up and touch her face with my fingers, her forehead was covered with beads of sweat. Her cheeks were warm and soft. Her nose that I love so much and oh her lips. Her soft and luscious lips that fits perfectly with mine.

"You make me feel beautiful." I said with full honesty and love.

"I love you." She whispered lovingly, and gently caressed my cheeks.

I leaned my face into the warmth of her palm and close my eyes, trying to savour the moment with her. With my love.

It's been a long journey and yet sometimes I still have to pinch myself to make myself believe that this is not a dream, that she's not a dream. And it is only with her touch that I could finally believe every moment that I'm with her is real.

The things that she makes me feel is like poetry in motion. 

Love that is shown through her actions, it was intoxicating and overwhelming.

"Make love to me." I said as I held her face and kissed her lips chastely.

My arms went to grab her neck and pulled her closer towards me, needing more contact from her.

I explored every inch of her warm mouth which earned a melodious moan from her which delighted me so much.

Mas lalo akong ginanahan dahil sa mga ungol niya.

Maya't maya'y naramdaman ko na that Aly is pulling away from me gently, and before I could pull her tighter she was able to escape my grasps.

I groaned for the lack of contact, but then she crash her lips on mine and claimed it like there was no tomorrow.

I moaned at how good she was kissing me. She was eliciting sensations all throughout my body. Halos manginig ang mga kalamnan ko sa mga pagpisil-pisil niya sa breast ko.

Ramdam ko ang pagmamahal sa bawat yapos niya.

Her mouth claimed my tongue and sucked it gently, which made me groan in total pleasure.

"Ly." I managed to say her name in between kisses.

She finally left my lips and slowly trailed kisses down to my collarbone, it was tingling my skin. I was so sure that my core would be so wet because of how extremely hot she is making me.