Chapter 54: Not Again

AN: Because I just finished taking my midterms! 😂😂 I wrote two chapters pero isa muna ang ipo-post ko, kapag umabot ng 100 votes tomorrow then I'll upload the next chapter. I think mas makakapag-update na ako ng mas madalas ngayon kasi I'm in a happy place in my life right now. For my readers who sent some words of love and encouragement, thanks you. So much. This chapter is dedicated to all of you, I love you.

--------------------------

Alyssa’s POV

I can stay all day in bed, watching Dennise. My Dennise.

But then again, good things must come to an end. It was time to get up and get to BEG.

Dahan-dahan akong umalis sa pagkakapulot kay Den, I made sure not to wake her up. She will need her  energy, I mean, I did drain her ;)

After being able to free myself from her warm body, I put a pillow on her side to substitute me.

Agad-agad akong pumunta sa banyo para maligo, oh how I love a cold shower after last night. I mean,  Den and I are always going at it but making love to her is always different but familiar. I mean, it’s always special for me. For us.

Just thought of her got me smiling like a lunatic, just thinking of how everything happened made me smile. The first time we met, oh boy how could I ever forget that night.

She was the most beautiful girl in the room that night, and it took me til 12 am to notice her that night. I was just too busy looking at some gold which made me almost miss the precious diamond.

Den has been one of the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, I just love her. Oh god, I sound like some lovesick teenager. Well, I don’t mind.

After taking a bath, I dried my hair with the towel. Nong lumabas na ako ng banyo, I didn’t bother covering my body with a towel. Sanay na kasi kami ni Den, and for sure Den wouldn’t mind my current state ;)

“Oh boy, I could get use to this view.” Den said with her left arm propped into the bed supporting her body as her eyes was travelling across my body. She was biting her luscious lips and I could already tell what was going into that beautiful and naughty mind of hers.

“What can I say? I’m irresistible.” I said as I went to get my clothes from the closet with my bare back facing her.

Narinig ko ang mga pag galaw sa likod ko and for sure Den is slowly coming towards me.

And then right at that moment a pair of arms snaked around my waist.

“Do we really have to leave now?” She whispered in my ear, she’s clearly trying to seduce me. And it’s fucking working on me.

I sighed as I turned around to face her.

“Tempting, but we really have to leave soon.” I said as I kissed her nose, and she just pouted at me. “Now, don’t go pouting on me. We need to leave this room now or we won’t be getting out at all.” I added.

“Now that’s not a very bad idea My.” She said as she tucked a stray of hair behind my ear.

“Yep, but you need to shower because our teammates are waiting for us. Specially Ella, kanina pa ako kinukulit tungkol sa pasalubong niyang pagkain.” I said with a smile and then kissed her lips.

I turned my back on her, continuing on my previous task.

“You’re lucky that I love you, or else” She said before smacking my butt which made me jump in surprise “I’ll have your ass on that bed, and you’ll be screaming my name.” She said and then lightly biting my shoulders before leaving for the bathroom.