chapter 15: Tent Is Burning Down

AN: Guys don po sa mga nagtatanong kung kelan ang POV ni Den sa story ko, her POV will come out when they get back to Manila. May plano na kasi ako para sa mga sumusunod na chapter so stay tuned and hopefully you'll love this update. Salamat din pala sa mga magagandang reviews. Thanks guys! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

Alyssa’s POV

Pumasok na ako sa tent namin ni Denden, hindi ko pa naipasok ang boung katawan ko ng may humila sa akin papasok. Hinapit niya ang batok ko at mariin ako hinalikan, hindi naman ako kumontra.

Nagpadala ako sa mga kilos niya at hindi ko ito nilabanan, I move along with her. I let her hands roam around my body and I did the same. It was as if my hands were trying to remember every inch of her, her curves, edges but no matter how imperfect she was, underneath my touch she’s perfect.

Our kissed became heated, the light kisses became heavier each second that passes. Her mouth taste as sweet as honey, it’s weird that this kiss gave thousands of sparks all over my body making me shiver lightly.

“Mmmhhh…” She moaned out turning me on. I let my tongue linger on her lips looking for entrance which she granted, I explored every inch inside of her mouth. Both our tongue battled and rolling against each other.

I left her lips and begun kissing her jaw line, giving butterfly kisses. I looked back at her and saw her eyes we’re closed. God I feel like I just lost my breath for a second.

I spaced out while looking at her, napatigil din si Den at tumingin ito sa akin. She gave me a worried look.

“Hey, something wrong?” She asked worriedly while looking at me. She looked so gorgeous even if her hair was messy, even if it was dim, her skin was glowing.

‘Nothing, you’re just so beautiful.’ I wanted to say that but I chose not to, scared of what her might reaction be.

Instead I just give her a half-smile and kissed her forehead, and then her nose. She closed her eyes while her hands were on my neck and my hands are caressing her cheeks.

And then I gave her lips a peck, it was just a small peck but I felt like it was everything. Well, at least for me.

Denden pulled me in at siniil ako ng halik, hindi naman ako tumutol at ginantihan ko rin ang mapusok nitong halik sa akin. Pinigilan namin ang mga sarili namin na gumawa ng ingay dahil naka-tent lang kami at konting ingay lang ay maririnig na kami ng mga kasama namin.

If you look at Den, she might seem like an innocent girl. Yungtipong nakikita ng mga fans niya, cute, sweet and innocent Denden pero pagnalaman ng ibang tao kung ano ginagawa ni Denden sa akin naku lang I don’t know what to say.

We continued what we were doing, hindi ko na nga alam kung paano namin natanggal ang mga saplot na sout namin basta ang alam ko is that we are now both naked.

I was on top of a gorgeous woman, with porcelain skin glowing in the dark. I look back at the most beautiful eyes I have ever stared at.