My love for the ATENEO LADY EAGLES AND ALYSSA VALDEZ

For the past 8 years, I've been supporting Ateneo. For the past 5 years, my heart is been with Alyssa Valdez and the girls. They were not a strong team 8 years ago, but something was pulling me to support them. And then 3 years later, came Alyssa. This is why I'm with this team, a team with big heart and plays not only for themselves but for everyone outside the court. It was never about them it's about the sport that they love, the community that they love, the people they love and even the people that hates them.

I was there when the team was just starting to bloom, I was there when they were slowly making waves, I was there when they were cheered on, when they were booed, when they were winning, when they losing, when they were crying, when they were criticized, when they changed staffs and coaches, when FAB 5 left, when they won championships and I am still here. I guess that force is still pulling me to not just support the team but to give my whole love, whole heart and whole effort to the team.

When they are booed, we feel it too. When they are criticize, we also cry. Even if it's so painful sometimes, but Ateneo Lady Eagles is worth loving.

My friends were asking if I'm still supporting the team after Alyssa graduates. I admit, I love love love Alyssa but I love her because of her team and so yes I will still support the team until my last breath, call it cliche or corny but I'm already beating the blue and white heart.

As Aly leaves the UAAP, she will never leave my heart. She will always be there. She is THE Alyssa Valdez, no one can replace her. She's a diamond amidst of the sea of gold, she's rare. Alyssa Valdez is Alyssa Valdez. Just thinking about her leaving UAAP is making me cry.

5 years ago I saw you entered the UAAP world, 5 years ago was my love at first sight. 5 years of loving you, and now naniniwala na ako sa forever. I will love you forever @alyssa_valdez2 💙💙💙I was there to witness your first ever spike sa UAAP, and that was the first time that I witnessed greatness. Sabi ko noon, this girl will be a great show. And you were, you still are. You inspried me in many ways, you touched my heart with your kind soul. Words are really not enough to describe how much I love you and how much I admire you. I love you not just because you are the greatest volleyball player in this country, but I love you cause you are Alyssa Valdez. The girl who touched many people. If pag uusapan lang ang mga taong nainspire mo, you are the champ! You are a walking legend, and your legacy will live on. You are the one who changed PH volleyball, and it will never be the same. Thank you Phenom! You may leave UAAP, but not our hearts! You may have not won the championship, but you won our hearts! We promise to support the team whatever happens. Thank you for the ONE BIG FIGHT! Good luck in everything that you do, God is always with you. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS.
💙💙💙💙

Thank you God for giving us these girls.

Let's be with the blue and white, no matter what. I know I'm not the only one to feel all of these.

I'm not just a fan, I'm part of the team. I'm part of the 7th man.

After 8 years I'm still here, I would still be here cheering them on until my end.

Blue is for power!
White is for spirit!

Win or lose it's ONE BIG FIGHT! Win or Lose it's only Ateneo I choose!

#OneBigFight