Chapter 66 | So You Choose To Fight?

Start from the beginning

"It's great. Perfect, and it being made by everyone close to me makes it even more perfect." you beamed

"I knew you would like it...Now...I must speak with the council regarding the mission. I'm sorry but this is only for council members to discuss." He says.

"Oh, alright. I'll speak to you when we arrive then." you reply.

"Thank you (y/n)." Master Plo turns around and faces the projection of the Jedi council. You leave the bridge thinking 'If I can't know what's going on than why am I even here?'.

For the duration of the long trip to Oba Diah, you spent most of it meditating, along with running through how you plan to bring Barriss down. You just wanted to interrupt her in whatever she was doing, overwhelm her with all the evidence, then see how it goes from there.

"(y/n), we arrive at the moon shortly. Come to the hangar." Master Plo said from your comm. You sat up and grabbed your helmet, before heading out and making your way towards the main hangar.

You head to the hangar to meet up with the Wolffe pack and Master Plo. You noticed that there was a juggernaut and two AT-TE's as well which were attached to gunships.

"General." Wolffe greeted.

"Commander."

"General Plo along with myself will be in the juggernaut, while we want you to be leading the search on foot." Wolffe instructs you.

"What are we even looking for?" you question, you know almost nothing about this mission.

"We are looking for a crashed Jedi ship. Probably a T-6 shuttle." your Master informs.

"Though it won't matter. You won't be able to see a thing down there." Wolffe comments. Your conversation is interrupted when the Venators large hangar bay doors pull open. You look up to see a small white moon, it looked so cloudy and dull, reminding you of Crait.

"Well, we better get going." you say. You head over to a gunship and get in. It immediately takes off. On the way there you put your helmet on and discuss what you plan to do with the small squad you had. Honestly you had no clue what to do once you got down there.

You felt the ship violently shake, indicating you had landed. You could hear the whistling of the strong winds outside as well as starting to get colder by the second.

"You'll need this general." A clone hands you a data pad which immediately started to scan the are for anything out of the ordinary.

"Thank you. Right, squad are you ready?" You yell over the wind.

"Yes Sir." They all reply, standing at attention.

"When we get out there I want you to keep me in your sights at all times. And inform me of anything you notice."

"Yes Sir."

"Here we go." you command. The door of the gunship opens and you feel yourself being pushed back by the strong gust of wind. After you regained yourself you pushed forwards and started to walk onto the cold and windy dust filled moon. The ground felt somewhat soft under your feet, but still quite firm. As you and your squad moved in one direction you watched small lights make their way down to the surface. You heard the activation of some small walkers as well as the large juggernaut which Wolffe and Master Plo were in.

"Master Plo, Commander Wolffe. Do I have you on communications, over?" you shouted into your comm.

"Yes we do General. Keep heading the way you're going, that's where our intel tells us the shuttle should be. We are right behind you."