Chapter 21 Holding Back

Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you readers! I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own twilight or any of the songs featured in this chapter. :(

Chapter 21- Holding Back

I flashed over the other side of the room trying to calm down as I sat on the top step in front of my new masters. I saw all of them staring at me shocked at my presence especially the crest around my neck and the cloak. Aro smiled approaching me and pulling me into a gentle hug that I wasn't expecting.

"Master Aro, I came to greet my fellow guard members" I said ignoring the figures behind me still feeling their gazes bore into my back.

"Well of course, I will just finish up business here before we start, feel free to take a seat in my throne" he said in a gentle friendly voice. I was really starting to like Aro and knew he would be like a father to me in time. I sat down on his throne, crossing my legs and trying to keep my mind distracted so I wouldn't go on a rampage and kill HIM in front of everyone. I sighed deeply as I leant back into the big throne. I stared at the other part of the Cullen clan and immediately glared at HIS shocked face. I could see that Esme and Carlisle were just as shocked whilst Jasper and who I assume was his mate were more calm.

"Bella?" He asked in disbelief as he blinked rapidly and took a step forward. I growled at the sound of his voice and glared at him with cold eyes. I turned to a confused Aro, who was glancing between us in confusion. I knew of his power and signaled him towards me.

"I will show you later. I'll take them to their room if your finished here Master" I volunteered. He nodded as he glanced at Edward, I thought his name in disgust. I rose from the throne and descended the marble steps towards them with every eye following my movements.

"Follow me and DON'T try anything" I said in a threatening voice as I walked towards the double doors.

"Jane will you join us and lead us to where the Cullens will be staying" I said politely to the young blonde. She nodded leading the way through the tunnels as I didn't know where they were staying.

"Bella could you lead the single one to the spare room near your bedroom. I will take the rest as they are in the rooms before you" I nodded clenching my jaw as I followed orders.

"Yes, Jane. Follow me Edward" I commanded. I felt him follow after my quick steps.

"Bella I-" he uttered before I interrupted him.

"Don't want to hear it Edward! Leave me alone and don't try anything!" I commanded as I walked faster I was getting closer to our destination and I could finally leave and not have his company.

"But-" he exclaimed. I turned around and glared at him interrupting him again.

"I said don't and I should not need to repeat myself. I am not the wimpy little Bella you left behind in Forks and I am not afraid of killing you in fact I am holding myself back not to kill you so don't push it. Am I clear Edward?" I ask as I spat his name in disgust. He tilted his head confused by my words.

"But your still human" he said as he took a step forward in return to me stepping back.

"And that is where you are mistaken" I said as I turned around and continued walking I heard him pause for a minute before running to catch up.

"What do you mean your not human?" He asked. I turned around closing my eyes and reached out my hand imagining him pressed against the wall with his feet off the ground. I opened my eyes to see him struggling against the wall as I paced in front of him glaring menacingly at him.

"I don't need to answer to you anymore. I have changed, I am more confident now Edward. I know what I want now and you are not going to be a part of my life any more. So before you get killed, think of what you are doing and LEAVE ME ALONE!" I threatened in a scary voice. He gulped and nodded before I released him. He fell to the ground panting and out of breathe I glared at him before giving him my hand. He hesitated before taking the offer, I pulled him up a little to hard which earned me a groan.