Chapter 30 Doing What Is Right

Hey guys here is another chapter! Enjoy!

*****************************

"Goodbye Aro, I will see you soon" I said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek before I picked up my bag and linked hands with Edward and Alice. I teleported us to the place Alice had imagined and smiled as I looked beside me to Alice. I had teleported our bags to the Cullen's place.

"What now?" I asked her. The Cullen's had flown back to Forks whilst we came here to search for the person Alice believes can help "Actually, first, where are we?"

"We are in a forrest in Thailand" Alice states before stepping forward and cupping her hands around her mouth and hollering a unique series of sounds. I heard the pattering of footsteps following soon after.

"Alice? Is that really you?" A female voice whispered before embracing the pixie in her long slender arms. The women was tall, lean and tan. She was wearing weaved palm leaves as a skirt and a bra.

"It has been a long time Masia" Alice stated with a smile as she pulled away from the embrace.

"You can say that again" The women, Masia replied with a smile "What is it you have travelled so far for. Are you in trouble?"

"We need your knowledge. I have heard some whispers about some vampire tribes in this area and was curious if any of those whispers happened to involve a human/vampire hybrid?" Alice asked in a careful way as if not trying to anger her.

"And if I have?" She asked cautiously back.

"We need help to prove a girl's innocence, a child just like that hybrid. The Volturi believe that they are immortal children or could be like immortal children and we need proof that they are not harmful and can live alongside the humans in peace. If you know of someone who is like this child it could help us greatly with no harm to the child" Alice explained, pleading with Masia.

"How do I know this isn't a trap?" She questioned slightly suspicious.

"I vow to you that this is not a trap" Alice stated with full sincerity. I used my powers to wash away the feeling of suspiciousness and made her feel she can trust us.

"Hazel!" She called loudly which was followed closely by the pitter patter of footsteps again.

"You called Masia?" The woman asked politely. I looked closer at the woman and saw the slight flush of her cheeks and could hear her fast heartbeat, but she was also very pale and was too fast to be human.

"Meet my friend Alice and her friends..." Masia trailed off realising she didn't know our names.

"I am Bella and this is Edward" I introduced "It is nice to meet you Masia and Hazel"

"What can I help with?" She asked.

"We need your help to prove a child's innocence. She is a hybrid like you. You will not need to fight, we just want to prove that your kind are not harmful" I stepped forward to explain.

"Are you sure she will not be harmed? How can you be sure?" Masia questioned.

"I am a witch and I have gone against the Volturi in my practice time. I know that I can stop all of them if needed. Would you like me to show you?" I responded.

"How can you show us?" Hazel was curious.

"Can I enter your head?" I asked permission. They looked to each other and hesitantly nodded.

I showed them an image of the Volturi guard all paralysed, one of them tied to the ground and an image of them all levitating in my physical shield.

"Is this real?" Masia asked Alice.

I encircled them in a bubble and made them levitate off the ground. They looked shocked as they stared at their feet then at me.

"We believe you and we will help" Masia stated looking to Hazel who nodded.

*******************************

We stood as a group in a large clearing in the Canadian forest. I had Alice by one side and Edward by the other. Behind us was Masia and Hazel who had travelled with us yesterday. It was a day before the Volturi were meant to arrive. I had warned the group that the whole clan was arriving and that they expected me to meet with them here. I felt as though I were betraying them already but I knew what was right. I would go over to their side to make Aro feel comforted but I would explain that I had gotten here earlier and had already assessed that Tatia was no harm to our secret. I knew it would be risky to be on the other side but I knew if a fight were to break out I could protect both of the groups from killing each other.

"Bella, if you could join me to discuss your plan with our friends" Jasmine requested.

"I will be the peacemaker of this battle. I have an alliance to both sides and wish that a battle will not occur. Tommorow I will be standing with the Volturi. I think that is the side that will give me the best shot to stop a fight. If Aro believes that I am loyal to his side than he will be more likely to listen to what I have to say. If a battle does occur however I will stop either side by paralyzing each of you until everyone calms down enough to continue the discussion and make peace. Just know that I will protect you and I will try my hardest to have this confrontation have a peaceful solution" I explain to the group.

"How do we know you are telling the truth?" A blonde haired woman asked.

"What do I need to do for you to trust me?" I queried back.

"They stay on our side" She stated as she pointed at Alice and Edward. I looked at both of them to see if they agreed and they nodded.

"Okay"