Chapter 6 Car

Hey guys! Here's chapter 5 hope you like! Sorry it took so long just started year nine and have loads of homework already! :( I'll try to update as much as I can though!

Disclaimer: I don't own twilight or any songs featured in this book.

Chapter 6- Car

We made it to Audi and saw Taylor's car a few cars in front of us. I got out of the rusty old truck and walked over trying to make my way through the crowd to Taylor.

Once I got to her she linked arms with me as I was already linking arms with Angela. We made our way to the reception area with the help of Taylor's security guards.

We made our way through the front door and made sure the security blocked paparazzi and fans getting through we made our way over to a smiling car sales man. Once he saw Taylor's face his jaw dropped. He kept opening and closing his mouth like a goldfish trying to decide what to say.

"W-welcome t-to the a-audi dealership. H-how may I h-help you?" he stuttered. I giggled under my breath knowing how it feels to be in his position. I looked over to Angela and she nodded in encouragement. I stepped forward.

"Hi, I've come to buy my self a car. it can be between the price of $100,000 and $500,000. Could you tell me which are best and point out good qualities in the cars as I have never really had much interest in cars and don't know much about them?" I giggled. The salesman looked surprised at the amount I had mentioned but quickly put on a business like face on while nodding his approval. I turned and followed him out the door into the car yard to browse over the flashy looking cars in view. I looked over my shoulder to see Taylor and Angela following me whilst in a deep conversation about their taste in music. I saw Taylor nod in approval at one of Angela's suggestions. I looked to the enter acne of the car yard where Taylor's body guards stood in a line blocking the entry making sure no reporters or fans got through.

"This is the Audi r8 it is a very well known car that everyone dreams to own. It has high quality steering, fantastic handling, fast acceleration, and a very luxurious interior. If you would like we could set you up for a test drive?" he asked. I looked at the car in total awe of it's beauty. It was red with dark grey wheels, leather seats, up to date technology and so much more. It was like a dream. I couldn't believe I could actually afford something as marvelous as this piece of beauty. I nodded in approval and turned to look at my shopping buddies.

"Do you wanna take this masterpiece for a test drive and sign the paperwork after?" I asked them. Angela started nodding enthusiastically, whilst Taylor smiled in silent approval.

"If it is okay we would like to take it for a test drive please?" I asked the salesman politely. he nodded still slightly dazed at seeing Taylor.

"Sure, just need your driver license and I.D. Once you sign a form you can take it for a run" he stated. We followed him into his office to do the necessary requirements to take the piece of art for a test drive.

Ten minutes later I was behind the wheel of this powerful beauty. I enjoyed the way the leather caressed my skin where I was trailing my hand across it. It was so soft, I sunk into the seat a little more getting comfortable. Taylor was in the passenger side with Angela in the small but spacious back seat. I turned the key to hear the engines light purr resound beneath me. I sighed in content, I was grateful it didn't roar to life as my truck had. I stroked the steering wheel lovingly once before reversing out of the car yard and down the streets of Seattle.
The car was absolutely amazing! Everything I could of dreamed of I knew instantly it was 'the one'. As we made our way back to the car yard we talked about the pros and cons of the car.

"I am getting it!" I yelled enthusiastically, whilst bouncing up and down on the leather seat in a very Alice like manner. I flinched at the name and instantly put the sad and painful memories back in the box I had collected them all in to keep myself from thinking about them. I instantly scolded myself that I was stronger. I put a smile back on my face deflecting the pain from showing.

"I agree! it's a keeper!" Taylor said. Angela nodded her agreement.

"You have to pick me up for school so I can arrive with you to see how everyone reacts!" Angela giggled.

"Nobody better touch my baby if they like their fingers intact" I said seriously. They laughed and I joined in after a while. I never thought I'd say that about a car.

I pulled into to the car yard and jumped out of the car, luckily my balance was intact. I decided to test my balance a little. I started skipping to the reception door, happy that after signing a few prices of paper and giving out credit details this masterpiece was all mine. I heard Taylor and Angela giggling at me, whist they walked calmly to the door.
As soon as we entered we approached the salesman at the front desk. I smiled at him.

"I would like to buy it please?" I asked politely. Grinning in anticipation.

"Sure, come this way so you can sign a few forms and get the payments sorted" he requested whilst gesturing to an empty office. I nodded and gestured for the girls to come too. we walked into the small office. It had white walls and a wooden desk with two chairs placed in front and an office chair behind the desk. There was filing cabinets filling most of the back wall. There was also a couch placed on the right side of the office that Taylor and Angela were getting comfortable on. I saw them start chatting about school and music.
I walked up to one of the seats in front of the desk and sat getting comfortable as I knew there was quite a lot of paper work to be completed.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" he asked, whilst he pulled out the necessary forms that needed to be filled out. I looked at Taylor and Angela who both shook their heads. I turned back to the salesman who I learnt his name was mark.

"No, but thanks for offering" I stated gratefully. He smiled before getting back to the task at hand. After he explained how to fill in each form and what to put where and getting all the proof of I.D. that was needed he left to tend to another customer while I filled out the rest of the forms.

"Finally, I'm done!" I said in exasperation. as I placed the pen down with a sigh of relief. I was so excited that beautiful red car waiting outside was officially mine. I did a little happy dance which resulted in me nearly falling, we all started laughing at my stupidity. Mark walked in then coming to check how far I had done he seemed a little surprised at how fast I had completed all the forms. He looked through them making sure that everything was answered or written in the right places. After double checking my details and confirming that it had successfully paid, he gave me the keys and the manual. He explained a few important features to look out for and how to work a few technical devices.

I walked outside jumping up and down excitedly. I hopped into my new car rejoicing in the fact it is officially mine. I drove it out front and parked in the available spot behind my truck. I jumped out locked the doors and walked over to Taylor and Angela.

.....................................................................
Please vote and comment the more you vote or comment the faster I update! I need more votes please!
Tell me any suggestions you have for this story and I'll take them in consideration and most likely use them in the story.

Bye! :)