Chapter 16 School

Here's chapter 16! Another chapter, wow can't believe how far this book has gone! Thank you readers for giving me support to continue! Make sure to suggest any ideas you have for this story!

Disclaimer: I do not own twilight or any of the songs featured in this book. :(

Chapter 16- School

The next day I got up to the annoying sound of my beeping alarm clock. I hit it and got out of the warm duvet. I took a deep breathe and smelt the mouth watering scent of pancakes. I hurried to get dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, a galaxy top and new high top black converse. I applied make up that I learnt how to do from Alice, I also curled my hair in bouncy curls with my new curler. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen as I felt my stomach growl.

I saw Alice place a plate that held three perfectly cooked pancakes with golden syrup coating them on the table. I licked my pink coated lips and immediately started digging in after thanking Alice. I finished and rubbed my now full stomach.

"They were amazing Ally" I said with gratitude. I put the plate down and clicked my fingers and it was clean. I loved not having to wash up, saves water as well. I turned and realised I forgot my bag and phone so I raised my hands and imagined the items I wanted and immediately felt them pop up into my hands, now I was ready.

"Are you ready?" I asked Alice. She nodded whilst I assessed her clothing choices. She was wearing dark blue tights, a cropped jumper that said 'pineapple dance' and black ankle boots. I started to walk out of the house with my keys in hand with Alice following behind me.

Once I locked the door I jumped in the car and started the engine with Alice sitting quietly in the passenger seat. I started to drive to Angela's house and turned the radio up. I yet again recognised the song playing, Girl on fire by Alecia Keys.

"She's just a girl and she's on fire
Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
She's living in a world and it's on fire
Filled with catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
She got both feet on the ground
And she's burning it down
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
She got her head in the clouds
And she's not backing down
This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...

Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest girls say
Ohhhh oh oh oh

We got our feet on the ground
And we're burning it down
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
Got our head in the clouds
And we're not coming down
This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...

Everybody stares, as she goes by
'Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes
Watch her when she's lighting up the night
Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
And it's a lonely world
But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby

This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...
Oh, oh, oh, oh ohhhhh oh oh oh ohhh oh oh oh ohhhh... [4x]
She's just a girl and she's on fire"

I sang every note to the perfect frequency. I also dedicated the song to Alice who looked like she would be crying if she could. I pulled up to Angela's house whilst giving Alice's hand a tight squeeze.

I saw Angela run down her drive way and open the back door. As soon as she was buckled in I started driving to school.

"Morning Ange, How are you this fine day?" I asked politely.

"Great, and you lovely ladies?" she replied.

"Good" Alice and I replied.

"Bella the talent contest is coming up in two weeks" Angela informed me.

"Yeah, I still need to practice" I replied.

"I also need to do the power training I was supposed to do," I whispered. Alice looked at me curiously so I mouthed 'You'll see' to her. She nodded still looking curious.
I saw Alice's eyes glaze over and I knew I had to distract Angela but I also tuned into Alice's thoughts to see the vision.

"Hey Angela what are you writing your English essay on?" I asked to keep her occupied.

**Vision**

I saw Bella standing in the middle of a field with her hands to the sky. It started to rain after a short while. I felt the cold liquid soak my clothes.
"Bella could you try maybe sun or even snow, why rain?" She turned around with blue eyes caused by the change in weather. She nodded at my request and I saw her eyes turn white and saw small white flakes start to fall from the grey clouds up above. With my enhanced vision I could see the individual patterns of the small white wonders.

I felt the wind pick up and the snow swirled around us then suddenly it stopped and the sun started to show.

"Why did you stop? I was enjoying the snow" I whined.

"Cold" She said.

"Why don't you use your witch powers and wish for a jumper" I exclaimed.

"A witch?" I heard a voice come from the forest. In the blink of an eye I was
standing protectively in front of Bella.

"What do you want Jane?"

**End of Vision**

I gasped at the future lied a head of us.

What are we going to do?

********************************
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating I'm getting kinda busy! But hope you like it I am thinking of making a sequel, what do you think?

Vote,
Comment,
Fan
&
Suggest

XOXO Meg