Chapter 2 Ideas

Hey! I'm hoping you guys enjoy this chapter! I'm having so much fun writing this book! Thanks to everyone who reads and supports this book! I decided that I would like the actor for Angela to be different so I thought long and hard and I have decided on Nina Dobrev!

Disclaimer: I don't own twilight or any of the songs featured in this book.

**Edited**

Chapter 2: Ideas

I hugged her. I craved the contact of her skin, hoping that it would fill the empty void in my chest. And for a second or two it did, at least it distracted me from the pit. She took a second but reluctantly she wrapped her arms around me. I held onto her for a little while and I could tell that she knew I needed this. I am not a hugger, but right now I really didn't care. Angela patted my back and the tapping caused me to relax into her embrace. I held the tears at bay for what felt like the millionth time today. She felt safe, she felt warm, she felt human. I sigh as I reluctantly step back and let her go. She gives me a reluctant smile as she shyly tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Thank you" I whisper to her with the utmost gratitude. 

"Does that mean you're going to do it?" she asked trying to seem like she wasn't forcing me. I mulled over it for a second longer and knew that if I really wanted to get out of my comfort zone and put on a face that Ed-him leaving me didn't affect me at all, than I had to do it. So I answer her with the most reluctant and unenthusiastic nod that I have probably ever done in my life. 

Truth be told, the talent show was conveniently occurring right at the time I needed it to. It acted like a pushing force that would make me get out of the very safeguarded comfort zone that I had become way to reliant on. Ed-He used to push me into this zone, claiming it to be the safest place for me, but with him... gone (I outwardly cringe at the word). It allows me to become my own person and truth be told, taking a step back I really despise the Bella I had become. Reliant, dependent and worst of all vulnerable and weak. I want to be independent and strong willed like I was before him. I want the confidence of Rosalie. The compassion of Carlisle. The kindness of Esme. The calmness of Jasper. The fast wit of Emmett. And most of all the optimistic view on life that my pixie like friend Alice had. I just wanted to become myself again... A better version of me, one that shows the world that his departure had no effect on me. I don't need anyone... I have myself. Growing up I relied on me, and that shouldn't of changed and I won't let it happen again.

"I'm gonna do it" I smile slightly at Angela and she breaks out in a bright smile in response, happy that she had returned the favour by encouraging me to get out of my comfort zone. 

"And I will help" she said as she smiled.

"Let's get inside, shall we?" I ask as I pull the coat around me closer. The rain had stopped outside during our talk but the cool Forks air was still in full effect. I open the front door for her and allow her to walk in. I realise this is the first time she had been inside the house.

"Bells?" Charlie calls out as the door clicks close behind us.

"It's me" I call back to assure him that I am home safe.

I hear him shuffle off the couch and make his way down the hallway from the lounge room.

"Oh. Hi Angela, how have you been?" Charlie asked politely as he came into view and spotted the company beside me.

"Good and you Chief Swan?" She asked politely.

"I'm good too and call me Charlie" he replied while giving her a polite smile in response.

"Ok Charlie" she replied smiling back "Thank you for letting me stay and keep Bella company"

"Of course, anytime we would love to have you over" Charlie nodded "and thanks for helping Bells out, I really appreciate it"

"Anytime Chie- Charlie" She smiled back.

"I will be in the Lounge Room if you need me" He wanders back and as he reaches the door he turns over his shoulder "and keep it down tonight, I am on morning shift tomorrow"

"Will do, we won't be up late. Angela mentioned shopping in Seattle so we will be up nice and early to make the drive"

"In your truck?" He asks with a doubtful look.

"Yeah" I confirm with a slight nod.

"Are you sure it can make it?" He looks doubtful. I cringe, remembering him saying the same thing. It was his excuse to spend time with me, back when... I shake off the memory and shake my head at Charlie. I clear my throat and bite back the hurt.

"It will be fine dad, we will stop for fuel along the way. I won't push it too hard" Charlie still doesn't look convinced but nods anyway.

"Okay be safe, call me if you need help, okay. Night Bells. Angela" He nods to both of us before retreating to his game of Baseball. 

I gesture for Angela to make her way up the stairs. She juggles her bag and I follow closely behind. We make it to my bedroom and I see that Charlie had been kind enough to get the extra mattress out and place it on the floor beside the bed. Sometimes his thoughtfulness chokes me up, I swallow the lump in my throat. Angela sets her bag down and we both get comfortable for the night. I show her where the shower is and we both get into our Pyjamas ready for sleep.

"Thank you for keeping me company Ange" I say as we settle under our covers.

"Its okay Bella, that's what friends are for"

.....................................................................................................................................................

So what do you think? Love it? Hate it? I have put some of the cast on the side! I have changed them all so please don't hate me for it! the cast would be pimped to look like their characters!

Please vote and comment!