Chapter 19 Training And The Volturi

Hey guys here is chapter 19! I hope you enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I don't own twilight or any of the songs featured in this chapter. :(

Chapter 19- Training and The Volturi

I entered the house with Rose and Alice following. Emmett was exiting his Jeep and would join us in the living room soon. I sunk into the leather couch next to Renee as Rosalie and Alice took a seat on the floor in front of us with Emmett now on the recliner.

"Okay, I have witch training that needs to be completed and Alice and I are expecting a little visitor so we need to make a plan" I proposed to the group. I saw Renee look at Rose and Emmett confused and then at me as I started talking about the visitor.

"I got a vision of Jane coming for a visit. She is from the Volturi, I'm sure you've heard of them mum," I suggested to my mother who nodded along. I could feel Rose and Emmett's confused stares on my face.

"Mum this is Rose and Emmett they are the adoptive brother and sister of Alice, they are also vampires as you could probably tell and will be staying here for a while but I will explain that later as there is more important matters to be discussed. Rose and Emmett this is my mum Renee and she is a witch as well, this is who I got the genes off," I explained so we could move on with the plan.

"Anyway the plan is....."

*Time skip*

I put my palm up to the sky as my eyes turned white and the sky filled with clouds as small white flecks of cold snowflakes fell from up above. I could sense Rose, Emmett and Renee down wind so Jane wouldn't smell them and they will be there for back up if an attack took place. I controlled the wind to pick up and blow all the snow away and replaced the clouds with sun.

"Why did you stop? I was enjoying the snow" Alice whined like she did in the vision.

"Cold" I repeated what I said in the vision.

"Why don't you use your witch powers and wish for a jumper" she exclaimed in fake annoyance.

"A witch?" I heard the bell like voice come from the forrest as expected. In the blink of an eye Alice was in front of me in a protective crouch. I heard the slight warning growl in the back of her throat.

"What do you want Jane?" I asked her with aggression in my voice. I could feel Renee, Emmett and Rosalie tense getting ready to attack if needed.

"Well I'm here to check on the Cullen Coven and just happened to find little miss Alice's scent so I followed. I'm here to tell you that Master Aro is having a ball to celebrate his new Volturi member and has invited your coven. Bring your witch friend here along, I'm sure Aro will find her interesting. I'll see you then, pass on the invitation to the rest of your coven. Now that I have done my job I will be on my way. Aro shall know of her and she must show at the ball,in three days" she finished and handed us a fancy invitation.

"Bye cullen, witch" she nodded her head at us before disappearing into the forrest. Renee, Emmett and Rosalie walked into the meadow whilst I opened the fancy piece of paper.

Paper:

Dear Cullen Coven,
You are invited to the grand ball I am throwing to welcome a new member to the Volturi. You are welcome to come early but the ball is taking place on the 21st of September. There are guest bedrooms available in the castle for your leisure. The ball starts at 6 and drinks will be available for any diet you choose to live by. We hope to see you there extend this invitation to others.

Aro

The note was written in neat elegant writing, I passed the invitation to the others for them to read. I knew we would need to start to get ready to leave soon.

***********************************
Here's Chapter 19 readers. Hope you enjoy!

Vote,
Comment,
Fan &
Suggest

XOXO Meg