Chapter 26 Dance the Night Away

Hey guys here's chapter 26! Hope you love it!

Disclaimer: I do not own twilight or any songs featured in this chapter.

Chapter 26- Dancing the Night Away

"May I cut in?" A voice asked behind Edward. I saw master Caius standing there smiling politely.

"Sure" Edward replied before kissing my forehead and going to dance with Alice.

"So enjoying the Ball so far?" Caius questioned as we started to move gracefully around the room.

"Yes, I am very much" I replied smiling "what about you master Caius?"

"I'm enjoying myself, it's better then our normal nights here" He answered smiling. We continued on gliding around the room in silence just enjoying our time.

"May I step in Brother?" I heard Marcus's gruff voice ask.

"I will see you soon Bella" Caius smiled before making his way back to his throne.

"Bella, You look beautiful tonight. What a lovely dress" He complimented as we glided around the dance floor avoiding colliding into other dancers.

"Thank you, Master. You look pretty good yourself" I replied smiling. As I looked over his classic black and white tux.

"Thank you, have you gotten the chance to eat yet. We had a meal put aside especially for you" He said smiling. I grinned at how thoughtful that was.

"Thank you Master, I will be sure to stop by when I get hungry" I replied in gratitude. He smiled as we continued to dance in silence.

"May I?" I heard Aro ask Marcus.

"Why, Of course Brother" Marcus answered before walking back up to his throne.

"Dearest Bella, You look wonderful! Have you enjoyed your time in the castle so far?" He asked as we moved around the dance floor.

"Thank you Master, I have enjoyed my stay very much" I replied as I grinned.

"That is pleasant to here, promise you will visit whenever you can" He said as we continued to dance and he spun me around.

"Any chance I get" I vowed as I smiled "If you need me I am a phone call away"

"Thank you dear Isabella" He exclaimed as a smile came upon his face.

"Anytime Master Aro" I said.

"I'm getting kinda hungry, care to escort me to my awaiting meal" I giggled as we stopped dancing.

"Why, I'd be delighted" Master Aro chuckled lightly as we linked hands and he escorted me off of the dance floor and through a door into a room which held a large table and multiple chairs. No one was inside as I took a seat in one of the chairs.

"Felix, Bella's meal please" He requested. Felix walked out through doors that looked like it lead to a kitchen.

"Here you go Bella" He said as he placed it in front of me. I looked and saw that the plate held lamb chops, mash potato, boiled vegetables and gravy in a small pot on the side.

"Thank you, it looks wonderful" I said as my stomach growled. They both chuckled.

"Let's leave the poor girl to eat" Aro chucked as Felix left and he followed.

I started to eat right away and finished in record timing. I grinned as I walked through the kitchens doors and quickly placed the dish down on the nearest bench before going back out. I walked up to the bar that was serving out blood to all the vampires and sat on one of the stools.