Chapter 10 Charlie

Hey guys here's chapter 10! hope you like! Love you my readers!

Disclaimer: I do not own twilight or any of the songs featured in this story.

Chapter 10- Charlie

I got home and parked on my side of the drive way before getting out and locking my baby. I walked towards the house and opened the front door with the hidden key. I walked through and down the hallway. I poked my head through the doorway of the living room. I saw Charlie sitting watching baseball league. He looked to be deep in thought. Thoughts? I haven't heard many in my head lately. Where'd they go?

'What is she? How did she become like this? I will find out and support her if needed. I won't love her any less. I love her just the way she is!' I heard the gruff voice of my father in my head again. I sighed, still doomed with the gift to invade others privacy. Just like Edw-HIM, I flinched thinking about HIM. I shook my head, shaking away the memories.

"Dad, I'm going to get dressed in something more comfortable. I'll talk when I come back okay?" I said. He looked up at me a little surprised. He probably didn't hear me enter.

"Sure Bells, take your time" he said.
'I wonder what she is? An angel maybe?' he thought. I laughed at his 'theory'. I flinched again as the word brought back so many memories. I turned away towards the stairs. I ran up, nearly tripping on the last step. Looks like I still need to work on balance.

I entered my room to collect my toiletries and new winter pajamas. I made my way to the only bathroom.
After the shower I brushed my teeth and unknotted my long chestnut brown hair. I braided my hair to the side like Ali- SHE taught me to do. I looked down at the midnight blue pajama set I was wearing. It looked good, especially with my pale skin.
I unlocked the bathroom door and after returning my toiletries to my room and putting away my dirty clothes, I made my way back down. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I made my way towards the living room, preparing my tired mind for the explanation that would follow. I entered the living room and sat on the recliner that faces Charlie. He immediately turned off the TV knowing this talk was important.

"Dad, I know you have a lot of questions so I'll answer as many as I can because some answers I may not know. Okay, ask one at a time please" I told him.

"What are you?" he asked. I was expecting this question.

"I'm can't tell you because I'm not sure myself" I said as I lowered my head in disappointment. I heard him sigh and felt him rub my shoulder in comfort.

"I'll help you find out but for now do you have any 'theories'?" he asked. I flinched at 'the word' again. I looked back up into his brown eyes.

"I'm not positive but I have three main ideas of what I am" I explained. I looked out the window whilst saying this refusing to meet his eyes.

'What does she believe she is?' Charlie's gruff voice echoed through my head, just when I thought I had peace up there.

"Go on," he said getting a little impatient. I looked at him thinking if I should tell him or not.

"Witch, A Hybrid of some type or a Wizard" I said "but those are just unsure guesses".

I looked at him again and he looked deep in thought.

"I don't think your a wizard and your powers seem to be too strong for a hybrid so the only option that makes sense would be, your a witch" he said. surprisingly he made a lot of sense. I will have to tell Angela our main theory, flinch, tomorrow. I nodded approving of his thought process.

"By the way what are the Cullens if they're not human?" Charlie asked curiously. I sighed thinking we had dropped this subject long ago.

"I can't tell you dad, for your own safety. I'm sorry, I would if I could" I said to him looking down.

"How did you find out?" he asked suspiciously.

"Observing" I said. I wanted to get off this topic as I was starting to feel uncomfortable. I didn't like talking about people behind their backs, even if it was THEIRS. I looked at Charlie and saw his eyes were beginning to droop.

"Do you want dinner before you go to bed?" I asked my tired father. He shook his head whilst yawning.

"I ate something when you were gone" he replied. I nodded and offered a hand to help him off the couch. He took it and I effortlessly pulled him up with my new found strength. He grunted before dragged his feet up the stairs to his bedroom to get some rest.

I looked at the clock on the living room wall. It was only 7:01pm and I was not tired. I made my way to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. I ate my sandwich and made my way to the stair case deciding to test my abilities further.

I've always wanted to fly......
....................................................................

That's it till next chapter my fellow wattpadders! Vote, comment and possibly fan! If you have any ideas for future characters or plot lines please send me a message and I may use your ideas! Remember the more you vote and comment the more time I make to write! Love you my readers!

XOXO Meg