Chapter 28 High Expectations

Hey guys!

Sorry that it has been so long since I have updated. Had a big move and another almost move overseas. Also lots of school as year 11 is challenging. Haven't had very good internet. Few family problems. Plus the time that I have to write I struggle to think of what to write. Anyway enough excuses and I will start writing.

****************************

I woke up in my bed as the sun started to rise over the land casting sun rays directly into the room. They hit my back creating warmth and waking my body up. I opened my eyes as a smile formed on my face. I looked out the huge windows and gazed at the beautiful view. I sat up as a yawn escaped my mouth and went to stand up when a hand grabbed mine. In an instant I had the person telepathically pinned against the wall over the other side of the room.

"Bella" Edward whispered pained as he struggled to breathe. I gasped and released him immediately speeding over to him.

"I am so sorry. I forgot you were here" I checked him over after he had landed back on his feet. He stroked my cheek and moved a piece of my hair behind my ear hushing me.

"It is okay love. It was just self defence" He responded with a chuckle. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him immediately bringing a smile to my face. He kissed my nose then leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"You look beautiful in the morning love" He stated in a hushed voice. I shook my head as he placed a singular kiss on my neck making my heart beat faster.

"Bella!" Alice came barging out of our closet.

"Yes Alice?" I responded as I spun to face her fully.

"I thought we could go shopping today before we leave tomorrow. It is Rose' s Birthday after all. Maybe see a few tourist attractions as well?" Alice asked hopefully as she made a pouty face.

"Umm.... I guess we can do that but-" I was cut off by Alice as she bounced.

"Yay!" She exclaimed and bounced up and down.

"BUT I want to be back before 4pm so I can spend some time in the training room before we leave" I stated as I held up a finger in Alice's direction.

"Deal" Alice agreed smiling. Rosalie emerged from the closet and I chuckled a little.

"Is there anyone else in our closet that I should know about Alice?" I asked as I chuckled.

I watched as Esme walked out showing Alice a shirt she had found. I laughed as Alice and everyone else  but Esme did.

"What is it?" Esme asked as she looked around confused.

"Oh, nothing. Just there are so many people in my wardrobe" I stated as I walked into the closet to take a seat on the couch in the middle.

"So what are you girls doing in our wardrobe at..." I checked my phone "7am in the morning"

"Planning our outfits of course" Alice stated as she pranced around the closet pulling out different clothes.

"Happy Birthday by the way Rose. How old are you this year?" I asked with a smile.

"I don't even want to say it aloud. It makes me sound so... old" She said it as she chuckled. I watched as Alice was still looking around and she was starting to get stressed.

"Alice. Imagine your outfit" I commanded and watched as Alice stopped what she was doing and closed her eyes for effect. Rosalie and Esme watched on in curiousity.

I entered Alice's mind before snapping my fingers and she was wearing it. Alice opened her eyes and smiled at her ensemble.

"You are a life saver" She stated as she twirled infront of the mirror. She inspected the black flowy dress in admiration and twisted her feet as she examined the black heeled boots. "Thanks Bell"

"My turn. Please" Rosalie begged with a smile on her face that was full of excitement. I nodded and she closed her eyes. I entered her mind and saw the outfit but also was able to see an image of a little boy running around in a front yard. I was confused by the image but did not ask further as that was Rose's business. I created the outfit with a snap of my finger and rose jumped in excitement.

She wore black jeans, a white tank flowy blouse and black and red Christian Louboutin heels. She looked perfect, like a model straight from the front cover of vogue.

I turned to Esme and nodded as she soon closed her eyes like her daughters had. I entered her mind and saw the outfit she desired and with the click of my fingers it was on her. She wore a nice flowing purple dress that came to the thigh with ruffles on the top and a belt at the waist, this paired with nice purple ballet flats.

I turned to Rose as my curiousity got the best of me. I entered her mind again and tried to forward my thoughts into her head.

In head;
B: Hey Rose. It is Bella. Is it okay with you if I enter your head to have this conversation with you?

R: Of course Sis. What do you need?

B: When I entered your head before I saw a vision of a little boy running through a backyard. I don't mean to pry and you don't need to tell me, but I was curious of who he is?

R: Oh.... That is what I imagine Emmett and I's kid to look like... if it were possible for us to have a kid

B: I am sorry for your pain...

R: It is okay... It is not your fault. This is who I was destined to become. I obviously wasn't meant to have a child and although it hurts I have come to terms with it.

B: I love you Rose

"Love you too Sis" Rosalie said aloud as she hugged me. I could tell she was a little upset by what we were discussing but she gave me a small smile as she pulled away.

I put a hand on her stomach and stared at it intently. She looked at me confused but did not move as she trusted my actions. I focused all my energy on her womb and I acted on instinct as I moved my other hand also to her stomach. Alice and Esme watched on as they were giving me strange looks. I yet again looked to Rosalie and saw as a look of realisation covered her face bringing on a sense of hope.

I tried harder hoping with enough magic I could follow through with my intentions.

I contacted my Mother through thought asking her for her help immediately. I was hoping that I could do this for Rose and Emmett. I felt that they deserved such a gift.My mother appeared in my room and sped to the wardrobe.

"You called?" She said with a smile.

"Yes, I need your help" I stated as I gestured to my hands over Rosalie's stomach.

In head;
Bella to Renae: I want to give her a baby boy or girl. She deserves it.

R: What a wonderful idea. We can try. Let's hope we can do it together.

We both placed our hands over Rose's stomach and slowly we brought her womb to life. We made her able to cary a baby. We made her more human like. Focussing we planted a fertilised egg inside her newly reformed reproductive organs.

"Rosalie, you are now a pregnant vampire/ human hybrid" I stated as tears brimmed my eyes at the joy that adorned her face. She started to dry sob in happiness as she took me into a tight hug.

"I will never be able to repay you for what you have done today. Thank you so much Bella and Renae. You have got me the most wonderful gift anyone could ever ask for" She whispered as she hugged Renae.

"Happy Birthday Sis" I said as I hugged her again.

*******************************
Like it? Love it? Hate it? Needs Improving?

Tell me what you think in the comments below.

Like,
Comment,
Fan &
Keep Reading

XOXO Meg