88

~ time skips ~

"y/n!" y/n looked around and saw hoseok standing by the entrance of the freshman building. she quickly walked towards him, trying not to blend in with the other students walking off campus after school.

"what are you doing here?" she asked him.

"i wanna say bye to the others once more. i can't miss out on them, especially minhyuk!"

just then, she felt her phone buzz. she pulled her phone out of her pocket and saw a message from her friend.

jooheon

hurry up! we're waiting in senior's boys' bathroom

"they're so stupid." she mumbled under her breath, sighing.

"hmm? what happened?" he asked. she looked up at him and laughed nervously.

"is it weird if you can take me to the senior's boys' bathroom? i promise it's not in a weird way."

"that does sound weird. follow me."

he quickly led her to the location while she was texting jooheon.

YN: are you stupid? i can't go into the boys' bathroom!

JH: trust me, there's no one in here

YN: i'm not going inside.
YN: i'll be outside, and i brought a guest along as well

JH: who?

"here we are." hoseok announced, stopping his steps. "now, why are we here?"

"they're waiting in here. sounds stupid, am i right?"

"no comment."

jooheon's head popped out and saw the two. his eyes widened when he saw hoseok.

"hyung! long time no see!" jooheon told him, giving him a handshake.

hoseok smiled. "yeah, i heard today was your last day. i just wanted to drop by and say my goodbyes."

"guys, she's here!" jooheon yelled into the bathroom. four boys quickly walked out, and they had the same reaction as him when they saw hoseok.

"ahh, shin hoseok." shownu said, walking in front of his group. "saying goodbye, again?"

"yeah, doesn't hurt to say it one more time."

"why don't we all go to a coffee shop or something?" y/n suggested.

"y/n, you know we can't do that." changkyun whined.

"just once. one time won't be bad!"

"i'm down, and i'll pay for all of you." hoseok agreed, liking the idea.

"i swear y/n if we get mobbed, it's all your fault." jooheon said.

"pfft, trust me. it'll be alright."

kihyun, on the other hand, didn't really like the idea. the idea of hanging out with y/n's ex-boyfriend didn't fit right with him at all. as long as the others are happy, i guess i am. he thought to himself, shaking his head.

walking off of the campus, hoseok suggested driving them all in his car. the others agreed, y/n sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle while the others squeezed in the back.

"doesn't this bring back memories?" she asked hoseok, looking at him.

"o-oh? you still remember, huh?"

"of course; the movies and the sunset. those were the best."

"i still feel guilty about everything. i'm sorry-"

"so, what are you all planning on ordering?" kihyun interrupted, changing the subject. the two in the front talking about old memories somehow made him feel jealous, and he couldn't stand it anymore.

"the usual, americano." y/n replied. she took a glance at kihyun and wondered why he asked such a random question out of the blue.

"hmm, still haven't decided yet. i'll probably see what i'll get when we go there." hoseok answered.

the seven of them arrived at the coffee shop, which wasn't busy like always. y/n decided to sit down to reserve seats for all of her friends. kihyun also followed her, sitting next to her.

"so, what was that in the car?" he asked her, jealousy slowly exploding out.

"nothing? i was talking to him. why?"

"i hate to tell you this, but you were making me jealous in there."

"is that why you asked that question out of nowhere?"

"yes."

"sorry for doing that, i didn't mean to annoy you."

"don't do something like that again. please?"

"yeah yeah, i won't."