5

~ next morning ~

kihyun, shownu, jooheon, and minhyuk were awakened to the sound of the vacuum. they all looked in the room next to them, finding changkyun vacuuming the living room.

"oh, good morning, hyungs."

"good morning, changkyun." kihyun replied. "i see you're cleaning."

"we don't have the practice room until noon, so i might as well start now."

"when i said 'presentable' i didn't mean only vacuuming. look; the kitchen is messy, papers are all over the tables. vacuuming-"

"yeah i know. i'm vacuuming first."

"whatever."

kihyun got off of his bunk bed to cook breakfast for the others.

"changkyun. where is the rice from last night?" he asked, looking in the fridge.

"sorry hyung, but i ate it when i was hungry last night." changkyun replied, making kihyun sigh. he continued to look and pull out random things from the fridge, but he then realized that there was nothing good to cook.

"we're going out for breakfast." kihyun announced. "get ready, everyone!"

"or," changkyun suggested. "we can invite y/n over for breakfast?"

"seriously?"

"it's an option."

kihyun rolled his eyes. "i doubt hyungnim would even allow that to happen."

"so, he won't allow us to have breakfast with his daughter, but he allowed us to hang out with her for almost half an hour at practice yesterday?"

kihyun couldn't think of anything else to say, and sighed. "shownu hyung, call hyungnim."

changkyun did a little victory dance over winning the argument.

"huh, why?" shownu asked.

"changkyun wants to eat breakfast with y/n."

he glared at changkyun. "and you think hyungnim would allow that?"

"exactly what i said!" kihyun exclaimed, pounding on the wall next to him.

"but he let her hang out with us yesterday!" changkyun whined.

"hyung, just call him and make changkyun sad when he finds out that y/n can't go." minhyuk said, chuckling. shownu liked the idea, so he called hyungwon while putting the call on speaker.

"hello?" hyungwon answered.

"good morning, hyungnim." shownu started. "we were wondering if we could have breakfast with y/n? changkyun and the others would like it if we hung out with her and got to know her a bit more."

"hmm, i suppose so. i'll have to ask her, but she is currently in the shower. she said she enjoyed your guys' company yesterday, so if this makes her happy, i'll let her come along. one moment please, i think i heard the shower go off. i'll ask her right now."

everyone looked at the phone, then back at changkyun, who smirked because he was victorious again.

"she said she'll love to go. remember now, don't make her feel uncomfortable and watch over her carefully. if i get any complaints from her, you will never see my daughter again, and perhaps the plans of you guys debuting might be greatly affected as well."

"y-yes hyungnim. thank you so much!"

"by the way, where are you planning on eating at?"

shownu looked at changkyun, who walked over to continue the flow of the call. "wherever she likes, it's up to her!"

"what great gentlemen. she usually likes to eat at the restaurant by your guys' dorm. at what time are you guys going to be done?"

"maybe around twelve?"

"okay, so i shall pick her up by then at your dorm. i could also use the space of her not being here too, because well, me and my wife have some business to do, alone."

"okay, hyungnim. thank you!"

"anytime. she will be there in about fifteen minutes."

hyungwon then hung up the call. changkyun screamed.

"there, got what you wanted?" shownu asked him. he nodded, hugging shownu tightly.

"thank you, thank you, thank you, hyung!" changkyun exclaimed, squeezing him tighter.

"whatever."