40

~ a few days later ~

y/n woke up from her phone. she checked it and smiled when she saw who texted her so early.

shin hoseok

are you free today?

let's go on a date

a date? she thought. she went through what plans she had today, which wasn't anything; her dad went to the company with her mom, and she was home alone for the day.

i'm free today, i think i can go

HS: send me your address
HS: i'll pick you up

YN: where are we going?

HS: maybe see a movie
HS: then we can eat wherever you would like to

YN: why can't we eat at the theatre? they have meals that you can eat while watching the movie

HS: if that's what you want
HS: i thought you wouldn't want that because it's a little
HS: unromantic

YN: it's whatever, honestly
YN: as long as you're there, i'm okay with anything

she gagged at what she sent. she wasn't one who was good with cheesy lines and typing that made her feel weird.

after sending her address, he said he was going to pick her up in twenty minutes. she rushed to get ready while picking out something casual to wear.

a buzzer sound filled the house, and she hoped that was hoseok. she looked through the peephole and saw him with flowers. she grinned and opened the door.

"good morning, beautiful." he said, giving her the flowers.

"hey handsome." she responded, smiling. "i have to do some stuff before we go. wanna come in?"

he nodded and took off his shoes, following her in the house.

"wow, your house is nice." he commented, admiring the beautiful crystals that hung from the ceiling.

"thanks."

he walked around in the living room and looked at the pictures that were framed. meanwhile, she was busy putting the dishes away from the dishwasher her parents left for her.

"does your mom or dad work for some entertainment company?" he asked, pointing to a picture.

"yes, my dad is the founder of H1 entertainment."

"really?"

"yes."

"that's awesome."

he looked at another picture and had to take a double-take.

"aren't these the guys we were eating with a couple days ago?" he questioned, pointing at another picture.

she nodded. "yes. in fact, they are the trainees who are participating in a survival show called 'no mercy'."

"that's them? my little sister watches that show."

"really? who's her favorite?"

"i have no idea. there's that other group too, right?"

she stopped what she was doing and sighed. "yes."

she attempted to put the last cup in the cupboard, but she couldn't reach it.

"hoseok!" she called out. he stopped what he was doing and rushed to the kitchen.

"what happened?"

"could you help me put this cup over there?" she pointed to the cupboard. he just chuckled and lifted her light body while she placed the cup at its spot. he put her down and ruffled her hair.

"you're cute, you know that right?" hoseok asked, leaning his arms on the kitchen counter behind him and looking at her. y/n just giggled, hiding her red face behind her hands. i love this man too much. she thought to herself, grinning.