59

everyone's eyes go to minhyuk, who's in charge of turning off the cameras after every little "diary entry" they do every night.

"why didn't you turn them off?" kihyun scolded.

"i forgot to i guess." minhyuk replied, shrugging.

kihyun face palmed himself. "you do realize we can't delete anything we film on these cameras, right?"

"the editing team can just edit this part out."

"yeah, just let them edit this part; they will know about everything y/n told us! you know how personal that is?"

"so, do i stop recording all the cameras now?" changkyun asked, popping into the conversation.

"yes; you should have turned it off right when you saw that they were on!" kihyun yelled, pulling his hair with his hands.

"calm down." shownu told him, patting his back.

"i swear, minhyuk and changkyun are slowly killing me." kihyun mumbled, standing up from the couch and walking away.

changkyun stopped the recordings on all of the cameras and put them in the bag as kihyun ordered him to. minhyuk and he both sat next to each other on the couch, a little guilty of making kihyun furious.

"you two are rascals." shownu told them, chuckling. "kihyun said it himself that you two are killing him."

"to be fair, he could've turned it off when he stayed home today." minhyuk said. "it's not really my fault."

"i agree." changkyun admitted.

kihyun came out of the bathroom and sat on the chair. he looked at the two troublemakers, hoping that they would apologize.

"sorry, hyung." changkyun apologized first.

"yeah, really sorry." minhyuk added on.

kihyun sighed. "whatever. we need to figure out how we're going to tell the editing team to edit it."

"we can ask hyungnim about it." changkyun suggested.

"then he'll ask why, and then he'll eventually see it." minhyuk disagreed, thinking of other ways.

"i think the only way we can delete the footage is to ask y/n." jooheon said.

"yep." kihyun agreed. "we'll have to ask her tomorrow morning. we should rest up."

everyone nodded and got up from their seats, heading to their bunks. tomorrow was going to hit different, and they all knew it themselves.

~ the next day ~

jooheon was the first one to wake up; he remembered what he said the night before and immediately went to text y/n.

good morning y/n!

i have a huge favor to ask you

please respond asap!

after a couple of minutes passed, she responds.

good morning! i'm all ears.

JH: okay, so you know how last night we were talking about some personal stuff of yours?

YN: yes

JH: let's just say minhyuk forgot to stop the cameras from filming, and the cameras caught the whole thing

YN: what?!
YN: seriously, no one can see that footage! that is definitely going to disqualify the other group if anyone else sees it!

JH: that's why i need you to do a huge favor for us

YN: ?

JH: is it possible if you can delete it yourself?

YN: the cameras are being returned today, right?

JH: yes

YN: okay, i'll think of a way
YN: tell minhyuk i said that he's stupid and i'm mad at him

JH: will surely do so. that's what kihyun said too last night

YN: haha
YN: okay, text me when you turn them in, i'll go to the editing team immediately

JH: okay, thank you, y/n!

YN: see you!

jooheon turned off his phone and hoped that y/n could do everything to edit the videos. after all, he didn't want her personal drama to get exposed to anyone else, and he felt like he was someone important to her when it came to protecting.