51

y/n blushed a little but was shocked to hear that."wh-what?"

"n-never mind. just forget what i said now."

all of a sudden, someone knocked on the door. kihyun stood up and walked quickly, opening it. the other boys entered, dripping sweat. their eyes then fixed on her, who was sitting on the couch with her eyes and face red.

"oh? y/n, you're here." jooheon said, smiling.

she smiled back and nodded. "yeah, hey."

"y/n, what happened to your face?" minhyuk asked, dropping his bag and walking quickly to her, examining her face.

"leave her alone." kihyun ordered. he obeyed and sat on the couch, not far from her.

"i just realized that tomorrow is your evaluation." she said, then looked at kihyun. "why didn't you practice with them? tomorrow's a pretty big day, you know."

"since they moved it to the evening, we have some time to practice tomorrow morning." he replied, sitting on a chair. the others made their way into the living room as well, taking seats on the couch and chairs.

"wanna explain what happened to you?" shownu asked her.

"do i have to now, or can it be saved for later? i'm not ready to explain now."

he nodded, realizing how uncomfortable she felt.

"on the other hand, you guys should take a shower. i just cleaned the floor, and your stink sweat is dripping all over the place." kihyun spoke, trying to convince the others to shower. shownu was the first one to stand up, grabbing clothes from his drawer and walking into the bathroom.

"is it okay if i stay for dinner?" she asked, breaking the silence in the room. "i might have lied to my dad saying that i was gonna have dinner with my friends from school."

"yes! we will all love it!" changkyun exclaimed, scooting closer to her and putting his arm around her shoulders. his sweaty body was touching hers, and she gently pushed him away.

"we'll let you stay, only if you tell us what happened." minhyuk said, side-eyeing her.

she just chuckled. "fine, i will." she told him, sighing. his face lit up, happy that he'll be hearing drama on the dinner table tonight.

after some time flew by, jooheon went to the bathroom to wash up.

"y/n, we need your help." shownu said, as all the boys put down what they were doing and sat by y/n.

"hmm?"

"jooheon's birthday is coming up next week, and we need your help on preparing his surprise party." minhyuk continued.

"especially cooking. we plan on having like a whole feast for him with his favorite food." changkyun added.

"when is this all taking place?" she asked.

"this coming sunday." he replied, checking the calendar on his phone.

her eyes widened. "why didn't you guys tell me earlier? i need to get him a birthday present!"

"because we were with him all the time." minhyuk answered, rolling his eyes.

"you know, there's something called texting, right?"

they looked at each other ohed, never thinking of the smart idea.

"so, when is this cooking stuff happening? i need to clear my schedule." she questioned.

"next week, saturday would be good." kihyun replied. suddenly, jooheon came out, and everyone covered their mouths with their hands.

"what happened?" he asked, feeling a little self-conscious that they were talking about him.

"nothing!" everyone else lied, smiling.

"i'll shower, then we can eat." changkyun broke the awkwardness, walking to his drawer, then going to the bathroom.

later, changkyun came out of the shower, and minhyuk and shownu ordered some chinese take out for all of them to eat. they only waited a while for the food to come quickly.

they all helped to give each other their food and ate deliciously.

after eating while talking about tomorrow, they left their dishes in the sink, the boys being too lazy to clean it up now. they all sat in the living room, continuing the conversation.

"now that we finished eating," minhyuk suggested. "y/n, could you tell us what happened?"

"well, i could just start from the beginning on how the drama between i, and the other group started." y/n replied, making herself comfortable on the couch. their eyes widened, not expecting her to open up that way.

"y/n, are you sure?" kihyun asked who was next to her, placing his hand on her knee.

she nodded. "i have to tell you all eventually, so i might as well explain it now."

"wait, let me get my diary." minhyuk said, quickly standing up and running to his bunk to grab a book. he then came back to the living room, a pen in hand, ready to write. "you can start."

"okay." y/n started, taking a deep breath.