CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

Yesterday night was the most epic failed moment Hoax had yet the most happiest day of his life.

Clake is finally his fiance now and soon they will be a married couple who will stay with each other for the rest of their lives.

Hoax sighed when Clake ignored him. Seems like the man can't move on, on what Antonette's said last night, yes Antonette and him had a past but never in hell he would cheat on Clake with a woman who cheated on him with a woman too.

Hoax laughed so hard last night when he found out that Clake was so jealous and even called Antonette names, Clake did said sorry to the woman but ignored him the whole night until now.

Hoax sighed again, maybe Rocieth was right he can't mess with Clake when he is pregnant if I still want to be with him.

"Pewww that was risky." He mumbled to himself before dropping his body over the bed.

Antonette helped him because she was sorry for what happened in the past, and the day when the woman did pay a visit to him five years ago and kissed him was totally a mistake. Antonette and her partner fought and she had a pride higher than mt. Everest, runaway and pester him instead.

Honestly Antonette and Hoax was just a friend and to be exact, Antonette just see him as her big brother but since the PMM loves shipping them they tried and experimented by being together and their relationship lasted for over four years that they even became ex-fiance of each other, their relationship just ended because Hoax caught Antonette making out with a girl, so yeah.

And this past few weeks that Hoax been thinking about proposing to Clake he bumped into Antonette, and Antonette being his closest girl 'friend' helped him planned everything, from the setup and how they will bring Clake there without being suspicious, but it ended up not that well.

Napabangon si Hoax ng bumukas ang pinto at diretsyong pumasok si Clake sa walk in closet nila, ilang minuto ito sa loob non bago lumabas ng bihis na bihis.

"Where are you going baby?" Hoax asked, frowning.

Clake rolled his eyes at him but still answered his question. "Antonette and I will look for wedding organizers—"

"Hey! I should be the one who will be you! Look it was Antonette's plan that it ruined your mood baby it wasn't my fault—"

"You agreed. So it's your fault."

Hoax shut up and pout his lips when he heard the finality on Clake's words. Tangina ngayon ako na talaga mali. Napailing si Hoax sa na isip bago bumuntong hininga.

"Take care, Clake, I love you." Hoax said softly that made Clake smile genuinely.

Clake walks towards Hoax who is sitting on bed, he reach the man's face and cupped it to softly and carefully pull Hoax's face close to him. Pinatakan nya ng halik ang tungki ng ilong nito bago pinitik ang noo nito.

"I thought you really cheated on me, it's hurts that's why I hated you for lying like that. Even it is just a lie, baby it's hurt so dont do that again, ok?" Pag oopen ni Clake sakanya na nagpangiti kay Hoax ng malapad at sunod sunod na tumango.

Clake smiled back at him before kissing his lips softly. "I love you too—"

Clake flinched and stilled that made him frown. Ang mga kamay nitong nakasapo sa mukha nya ay lumipat sa tiyan nito. Clake grimaced as Hoax felt a liquid flowing down on Clake's thighs, dahil sa nakadikit ang tuhod ni Hoax sa hita nito ay naramdaman nya iyon.

Hoax and Clake's eyes widened in realization before Hoax quickly climbed off the bed and carried Clake in his arms bridal style and quickly went out of their room.

Harrison frowned at them when they saw their son in the living room, but when Harrison realized the situation he ran towards the door and opened it for them, Hoax nodded and smiled forcefully to his son despite the nervousness he was feeling.

HOAX ARE WALKING BACK AND FORTH THAT made Harrison face palmed.

"Daddy! Sit down and calm down!" Harrison said who looked stressed watching him as he panicked.

Ginawa nya ang sinabi nito at umupo sa tabi ng anak pero hindi pa rin sya kumalma.

Harrison sighed as his little boy hugged him before pulling away to talk to him and tried to calm him. "Daddy, papa will be fine. He is strong and special and he can make it so calm down." Harrison even reached his hand and held it using his small and chubby hand that did calm him a little bit and somehow made him feel ok.

Hoax held his son's hands and brought it to his lips.
"Daddy is just nervous and at the same time excited we are going to see your sibling soon."

Harrison smiled at him and nodded his head. "I have a new playmate! Yey!  I will love my sibling more than anyone else and protect my sibling at all cost daddy!"

Napangiti sya sa mga binitawang salita ng anak, ginulo nya ang buhok nito ng may ngiti sa labi.

"That's my boy. You promised?"

"Aye aye Captain!" Harrison answered gleefully that made him happy.

He pulled his kid for a hug and this time waited outside the delivery room calmly than earlier.

Harrison was still on his arms when he stood up when the operating room's door opened.

"Where's—"

"I'm that! Where's Clake?"

Axel glared at him. "Where's the baby things, I'm that? You motherfcker yung gamit ng bata kailangan ko hindi ikaw!"

Napakamot ng batok si Hoax at nilapag ang panganay nyang nagpapababa at akmang kukunin ang gamit ng bata ng takbuhin iyon ni Harrison at iabot sa tito nito.

Axel smiled at his son and even patted his son's head but glared at him after.

"Wag kang mag mana sa Daddy mo Harrison ha? Good yan." Axel said before putting back his mask and was about to shut the door ng pigilan nya to.

"Wasnt this the part where you are going to tell me the gender of my kid and my partner's condition?" Kabado nyang tanong sa kaibigan.

Axel rolled his eyes at him and took a deep breath. "Congrats, Mr. Vazanta! It's a healthy baby boy! And don't worry Mr. Fargas are totally fine he is a amazing person- Happy?!— fuck!"

Harrison slapped his own forehead when his father's body fell on the floor because his father lose his consciousness, good thing Axel's feet caught his father's head.

"Don't worry tito, he'll wake up soon." Harrison said shaking his head before reaching his father's head and sit on the floor to make his father's head lay on his chubby legs.

"Daddy it's bad habbit to sleep so suddenly!"

___

THENAUGHTYGRAY