CHAPTER FORTY

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

HOAX AND CLAKE ARE awakened by the loud knock on the door.

Clake grimaced when he felt a stinging pain on his back. Dahan dahan syang bumangon at binalot ang ibabang parte ng kanyang katawan ng kumot, habang si Hoax naman ay bumaba ng kama upang mag suot ng pang ibabang damit bago magtungo sa pintuan.

Hoax glanced at him first checking if he already covered himself before opening the door that made him smile.

Jander's serious face welcomed them when Hoax opened the door.

"I know where that green eyed man who looks like Trenton now."

EVERYONE WHISTLED WHEN they arrived on Clake's house where the man and Harrison lived for almost five years.

And when Clake opened the garage, everyone's jaw literally dropped.

"How many motorcycles do you have Clake?!" Prince asked with wide eyes.

"14? Uh I hate traffic and my brother loves big bikes and when he taught me how to drive that I immediately fell inlove with every single big bikes I saw, so I brought some of them and use one of them sometimes."

"At gano kadalas ang sometimes mo?" Kunot noong tanong ni Axel.

Clake shrugged "If my driver is absent or I woke up late and I have a meeting with a multi millionaire client that is when I'm using my babies, twice a month maybe?."

"Are you sure you are the Clake five years ago?" Andrew wrinkled his nose. "You sound and look so badass now, you are not the same Clake I mistook to be a girl."

Napatawa si Clake bago nag kibit balikat. "I need to be independent so yeah I kinda changed, but I'm still the same—"

"Holy fucking billionaire! Clake you have Yamaha BMS Chopper, Harley Davidson Cosmic Starship, Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike and Legendary British Vintage Black, big bikes?! Are you kidding me?! These are the most expensive big bikes in the world!" Andrew exclaimed with his eyes twinkling while looking at those motorcycles.

Nakuha non ang atensyon ng mga kaibigan ni Hoax na kinailing nya.

"Woah you know exactly what their brands." Kumukurap kurap at tilang gulat na anya ni Clake na kinakunot noo ni Hoax.

"Why? You don't know their brands or what they called?" He asked.

His friends looked up and stared at Clake waiting for Clake's answer and all of their jaws dropped when Clake shook his head.

"Uhm I just saw their photos in a magazine, I did not read the magazine and just gave it to my secretary and asked him to buy it for me, I don't know how the process of buying some kind of stuff. Uhm and their keys do have the initials of their names but I don't know what it is."

Alec who seems annoyed with his mouth literally formed 'o' closed his mouth and massaged his temple. "This big bike costs millions and hundred thousands of dollars and you dont know what brand they are when you are supposedly proud of having this?! I never felt so poor in my freaking life."

"They are costs like that? Oh sorry—"

"Holy cow?!"

"What the fuck?!"

Hoax giggles, even how much Clake changed, he is still the Clake baby who is naive on some things.

THEY LOOKED LIKE they are in a some action movie, ready to raid their enemies base. Everyone is getting ready, putting bullets on their guns magazines and putting some riffle in their  duffel bags, while some of them are readying their katanas, daggers and a freak like Ian who has deck cards as his weapon.