CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

WARNING SLIGHT SPG SCENE.

Clake gripped on Hoax's shoulder when their kiss deepened making both of them moan.

Hoax bit Clake's lip before sliding his tongue inside Clake's mouth again. Devouring Clake's mouth, Hoax sucked Clake's tongue and let out a hoarse groan when he taste how sweet does Clake's saliva is.

Hoax cupped the man's face and kissed the man wholeheartedly. They just pull away when they are both gasping for air already.

Clake saw the raging desire in Hoax's eyes while the man was chasing his breath, staring at him.

Clake shook his head before standing up and pull the guy to stand up too. Bago niya ito hinatak papasok sa loob ng rest house.

HOAX PUSHED HIM to the nearest wall at the moment he locked and closed the door, the man immediately cupped his face and crashed his lips to his as if they were on a rush.

Clake let out a hoarse moan when Hoax bit and sucked his tongue. The tingling and sensual sensation from their connected mouths traveled down their bellies until it dropped down at the thing between their thighs.

Hoax hugged Clake's waist and pull the man closer to him, Hoax's sex throbbed so Clake's.

They did not let each other pull away, they were hugging each other while their tongues battled in sync.

Hoax rubbed his crotch to Clake's that made the man bite his bottom lip and groan in the middle of their kiss.

Hoax smiled against their kisses and continued rubbing his covered hardened member to Clake's crotch.

Clake gripped Hoax's shoulder when he felt the building pleasure belly as his sex throbbed. He pulled away from the kiss to moan and gasp for air to fill his lungs.

"Ah! H-hoax!" Clake looked down at their crotches rubbing to each other and when he felt his sex throbbed in excitement again he moved his body away from Hoax for him to be able to take off his clothes.

Hoax frowned when Clake pulled away but let his lips form a wide grin when he saw Clake taking off his clothes in rush.

Hoax chuckled before doing the same way, he took off his top and was about to take off his pants when Clake dropped his knees on the floor facing his crotch fueling his desire.

Clake looked at him before the guy's hand went to unbuckle his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

Hoax stared at Clake's twinkling eyes. Clake smirked at Hoax when he saw the excitement on the man's eyes when he unbuckled the man's belt.

Clake winked at Hoax before dropping his eyes on a large covered doggy on his front. Clake pulled Hoax's pants together with the man's boxer that made the man's shaft sprang free from its confinement.

Clake flinched when Hoax's member sprang free and slapped his face. He pouts his lips before looking up Hoax who is looking at him with his eyes filled with raging desire, lust and excitement. Clake smirk and slowly stuck his tongue to lick the tip of Hoax's length.

Dumoble ang pagnanasa sa mata nito na mas kinatawa at kinasaya nya, Clake continued teasing the man until Hoax snapped and grabbed a handful amount of his hair and pulled his head closer to his shaft.

"Say ah and open your mouth, Clake." Hoax commanded.

Clake chuckled before doing what Hoax commanded.

He stuck his tongue out and opened his mouth wide enough. "Ahhh daddy—"

Clake did not manage to finish his words when Hoax put his d'ck inside Clake's mouth making the man gagged.

Clake's hands went to hug Hoax's hips and started moving his head up and down pleasuring Hoax with his mouth.

Hoax's head dropped back as his half hooded eyes stared on the ceiling.

"Ahhh Clake! Fuck!" Hoax bit his bottom lip when he felt that he was already about to explode.

The move of Hoax's hips fastened as he bit his lower lip even harder. Just a couple of seconds Hoax already trembled and exploded and spurted his seeds inside Clake's mouth.

Patagilid syang napasandal sa katabing pader habang habol ang hiningang napababa ng tingin kay Clake.

The side of his lips rose when he saw Clake gulped signs that the man swallowed his seed.

He patted the man's head about and dropped his butt on the floor at pasalampak na naupo while Clake is still kneeling in front of him.

Clake rolled his eyes at him before standing up and pulling him to stand up too.

"We're not yet finished what do you think you are doing huh?"

CLAKE CHUCKLED While drawing circles on his bare chest. They are both laying on the bed naked after their steamy night and it is already 2 am in the morning.

"You are cumming so fast what happened huh?" Clake mocks Hoax.

Hoax snorted and moved his body sideways to face Clake and hug Clake's waist.

"I haven't had sex for five years, may be that's the reason why." He said while looking directly on Clake's eyes.

Napangiti si Clake sa sagot nito at hinawi ang medyo may kahabaan na nitong buhok na tumatabing sa mukha nito.

"Why you haven't have sex in five years I wasn't even beside you. No one's told you to not to."

"Nope. My heart told me to not to and wait for you." Hoax answered and kissed the tip of his nose.

"I'd wait for you to come home and look for you every day, I'm missing you so much that sometimes I'm hearing your voice or sometimes hallucinating that you are with me." Pag susumbong nito sakanya bago nito binaon ang mukha nito sa leeg nya.

"I love you Clake..." Hoax whispered that made his heart beat stopped as his breathing hinch

Clake's eyes widened as it was filled by happy tears.

Did I hear him right?.

Napaatras sya at malaki ang matang nagtatanong na tumingin sa lalaki.

"W-What d-did you just said?" Stammering he asked the man.

His heart starting to thump  waiting for Hoax to answer but before could the man answer, Hoax's eyes watered as the tears rolled down the man's cheek.

Hoax gasped for air as if he was having hard time breathing while the tears continuously flowed out of his hazel eyes.

The scene in front of Clake breaks his heart and it even pained him even more when Hoax answered with longing, pain and love in his voice.

"I l-love you s-since the d-day y-you ran unto my a-arms and beg me not to l-leave you a-and now I will do what you do the s-same."

Hoax pulled him back into the man's arms and buried his face on Hoax's chest as the man caged him into a warm hug.

"D-dont l-leave H-Hoax a-alone, D-dont!"

___

THENAUGHTYGRAY