CHAPTER THIRTEEN

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

HOAX KNEW HE is the one who put Clake in that horrible situation and it's suffocating him, the guilt and pain are overflowing inside his chest, he wanted to kneel in front of Clake and beg him for forgiveness he wanted to but everytime he is taking his step closer to Clake.

Clake will run away with his trembling lips and eyes full of unshed tears.

It's been two days since Clake left for work and was caught by Hoax, and now he just can't leave because he is still having trouble breathing and he doesn't have clothes to wear. Not even underwear.

Clake been sleeping in living room's floor too since then and even not using plates and utensils in eating dahil ayaw nyang dumihan ang mga gamit ni Hoax.

When he saw Hoax went inside the masters bedroom Clake went to the second floor and sneak inside his art room. Hindi nya alam kung Bakit pero hindi iyon naka lock gaya ng sinabi ni Hoax na ilalock nya ito.

Pumasok sya sa loob at hinanap ang box ng cellphone nya. Nang magsimula syang magtrabaho ginamit nya ang perang binigay ni Hoax sakanya noon bilang pamasahe at ng kumita na sya binalik nya ng buo ang pera sa box ng cellphone kung saan iyon nilagay ng lalaki noon.

Kinuha ang pera at akmang lalabas na ng kwarto ng makita nya ang cellphone nyang kinumpiska ni Hoax na nasa ibabaw ng kama.

But instead of getting the phone he got his favorite sketch pad and a set of pencils before leaving the room.

Clake knew that it would be the last time he could get inside his favorite room so for the last time he roamed his eyes around his favorite place in Hoax mansion and said.
"Good bye, Art heaven. I'll miss you."

HOAX GRIPPED HIS own hair in frustration. He knew that Clake went inside his art room and Hoax expected the man to stay inside the room but Clake still left and chose to stay in the living room rather than being comfortable in his favorite place.

Hoax gritted his teeth in anger for himself. Alam nyang na apektuhan ng sobra si Clake sa mga sinabi nya dahil kahit matulog o maupo man lang sa sofa ay hindi nito ginagawa na para bang iniiwasan nitong dumihan ang lahat ng bagay sa mansion.

Hoax's eyes focused on his laptop watching the CCTV records at the whole house. Hindi nya ugaling panoorin ang CCTV noon pero dahil hindi nya malapitan si Clake ito ang naging paraan nya para mapanood ito ng hindi ito lumalayo sakanya.

Hoax wasn't surprised when he saw Kaito entered the mansion, napatayo syang bigla ng maalalang hubo't hubad si Clake sa takot na makita ni Kaito ang hubad na katawan ng lalaki ay napakuha sya ng damit sa walk in closet nya at akmang lalabas na ng kwarto ng marinig nya and boses ni Clake at Kaito sa audio ng cctv.

"Clake? Where are you? I brought a pair of clothes—"

"Bathroom! At the kitchen!"

Hoax's eyes landed on the screen of his laptop as he felt his chest tugged with pain and jealousy to Kaito.

Clake answered without thinking twice. He talked to Kaito while he kept on ignoring Hoax.

Napababa ang tingin nya sa kamay na may hawak na damit bago napatawa ng mapakla.

"You are the one who scared him Hoax, you made him avoid you." He talked to himself.

CLAKE SNEAKED OUT again when the night came, his face wasn't swollen anymore even though he is still having trouble in breathing he forced himself to dance and stripped in front of many people.

'Disgusting! You disgusting rat!'

Clake shut his eyes close when Hoax's words replayed inside his head.

Even with his eyes closed he can still feel the tears building up inside his close eyes.

He is disgusting because he'd been sex slave for almost half of his life and he can't even find a good job because he can't do anything. He is disgusting because he is stripping to earn money.

Clake's eyes watered looking at the money he earned. Last four thousand dollars and he can finally buy the love bracelet for Hoax.

He bit his bottom lip and put the money inside his locker room after that he wiped his eyes and faced Trenton who's behind him.

"You're absent for two days." Stating the obvious. Trenton said. "Why? Something happened?"

"Hmm" Clake hummed and shook his head. "I got sick. So yeah." He lied and looked away.

Trenton sighed and nodded his head. "Ok then. You leavin'?"

Clake nodded his head. Trenton nodded his head again and smiled at him. "Take care."

HINDI AGAD UMUWI is Clake, he looked at his spare money and the five hundred dollars he got from his phone's box. He went inside the bargain store and bought himself a couple of clothes.

A sad smile appeared on his lips as his eyes fell down to the five shirts, pants and underwear he got. It's all unbranded and costs two dollars and four dollars each.

"$40 all sir." The cashier said.

Clake handed the money to the cashier with a small smile on his lips.

HOAX ARE WALKING back and forth, Clake left again and it's fueling his anxiety because its already nine am in the morning. What if the guy left for good now? What if the guy left him for good now because he is hurting Clake?

Napasabunot sa sariling buhok na nagpapabalik pabalik na naglalakad paharap at pabalik muli.

A couple minutes passed ay wala paring Clake na umuuwi.

Hoax's heart thumps in fear and nervousness; he is also sweating bullets, afraid with the thought of Clake left him already.

Nang hindi nya na mapigilan ang sarili dire-diretsyo stang naglakad patungo sa front door at akmang bubuksan yon ng kusa iyong bumukas at bumulaga sakanya si Clake na may bit bit na paper bag.

Hoax's hand moved unconsciously and pulled Clake into a tight hug.

Dahil sa pagkabigla nito sa kinilos nya nabitawan nito ang paper bag na dala nito.

Hoax was expecting the man to hug him back but Clake's body started trembling and a strong push made Hoax move away.

Napaatras si Hoax sa lakas ng tulak ni Clake, his eyes watered at Clake's action as his eyes followed Clake as the man ran away from him, obviously afraid.

A lone tear rolled down his cheek as his eyes fell to the paper bag on the floor.

Umuklo sya at kinuha iyon at nang makita nya ang laman non hindi nya maiwasang mas mainis sa sarili.

Clake deserves more than unbranded clothes, pero pinagkait nya ito dito.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." With that Hoax cried.

____

THENAUGHTYGRAY