CHAPTER FOUR

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT.

THE VACANT room in Hoax's mansion before are now filled of his Clake's artwork, every piece of Clake's artwork he is always in there being the main subject.

Hoax caressed Clake's back when he found the guy sleeping on the room's bed. Pinalagyan nya na din ng kama ang kwartong ito dahil madalas sa kwartong to si Clake.

Hinagkan nya ang noo ng lalaki bago nakuha ng mga larawang nakasabit sa pader ang atensyon nya.

Halos lahat ng mga iyon ay sya bilang isang prinsipeng taga pag ligtas. Napangiti sya at napabaling sa lalaking natutulog sa ibabaw ng kama.

He sat on the edge of the bed and using the back of his thumb he caressed the man's feminine face he leaned down closer to the guy to kiss Clake's forehead.

He took one glance to the man again before leaving the room.

Hoax is in the middle of his way down to stairs when his phone rang inside his tom ford pants' pocket. Pinagpatuloy nya ang pagbaba sa hagdan at sinagot lang ang tawag ng tuluyan na syang makababa.

He put the phone beside his ears without looking at the ID caller, no one calls his personal number except his friends by the way so it's either Vlade, Daemocs or Spade who called him this time.

Daemocs' and Vlade's voice welcomed him, it's a group call but like usual since Spade lived with Ian it's only the three of them.

"Bar Hopping! Bar hopping!" Vlade shouted on the other line.

While Daemocs keep on chanting the words. "Sexy hot girls! Sexy hot girls!"

Napangiwi sya sa lakas ng boses ng dalawa at nailayo nya ang cellphone sa tainga.

"Motherfuckers! You don't need to shout! Do you even realize that I'm putting this fucking phone over my ears! And you two seems being stupid piece of ass will shout like a fucking dumb kid?!" He shouted back to his friends, but Daemocs being Daemocs and Vlade being Vlade. The two just laughed at him on the other line earning an annoyed groan from him.

This is the reason why sometimes he misses Spade, that fucker has the nearest attitude to him.

Napabuga nalang sya ng hangin bago muling nagsalita para kausapin ang baliw nyang mga kaibigan sa kabilang linya.

"I'm not coming with you two, I can't left Clake alone here." Sabi nya at ini-loud speaker ang telepono nya ng makaupo sya sa unang hakbang ng hagdanan.

The two idiots groaned.

"What are you a babysitter? Come on bud dont you miss those skinny girls with big booties? Argh heaven" Daemocs said.

"Yeah right? I mean I heard a group of latinas will visit Klaude's club tonight. Hmm those juicy thighs and big boobies .." Segunda naman ni Vlade sakanya na kinailing nya.

"Come on dude I know you haven't get laid for a month just like us, come with us, dont you miss us bud?" Daemocs said using his begging voice that made him shake his head.

"I'm sorry I can't really go with you tonight and I have mission in Cambodia the day after tomorrow, I need to rest." Paalam nya sa dalawa.

"Ako din naman merong misyon sa Pilipinas sa susunod na araw ah! Kasama ko pa si Vlade, sama kana!"

Hoax played with his lips. "Nah, why dont you two give it a try so you two will stop bickering with each other? It's just the both of you tonight you know, consider that as your dates—"