CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

HINDI MAIPINTA ang mukha ni Clake ng makita si Trenton na prenteng nakaupo sa sofa sa gitna ng sala ng rest house nila.

Clake immediately gritted his teeth in anger that made his jaw look like it was clenching.

Clake made himself calm when he saw Hoax's friends on his peripheral vision and let out a deep breath.

He put his both hands inside his pocket and calmed his face and hid the anger and irritation in his eyes as he walked towards Trenton who was sitting on the sofa. He grabbed the man's wrist and pulled the man towards the kitchen where they could be alone.

Clake glared at Trenton once they entered the kitchen that made the guy frown at him.

"What are you doing here?!" Clake hissed at the man, half shout half whisper.

Trenton chuckled coldly and crossed his arms over his chest before raising an eyebrow at him. "You think I'll let you be with that man in one roof again? What if he'll hurt you again?" Trenton scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"And why the hell did you let that man stay here in the first place Clake?! Fuck it! That man hurt you not just fucking once!"

Sya naman ang natawa ng mapakla. "I'm not doing it for him but for those kids. Unlike you I have an organ made of muscle called Heart!"

"I have that fucking thing too! And my heart is so crazy for you and you are hurting me right now! You are making me jealous! Clake can you see me?! I'm always there when you are hurting so why not just choose me?! Why?!"

Clake shook his head in disbelief. "I already told you my reason, right? Why dont just accept the love I can give you and dont ask for more than it?" Umuling syang muli at tinalikuran ang lalaki.

Clake was about to take a step away from the man when Trenton grabbed his wrist and pulled his body to face the man again.

Clake eyes widened on what happened next as he felt the raging anger inside his chest. Trenton crashed his lips to Clake as he kissed the man torridly, he wrapped his arms around Clake's body so the man can't pull away.

But before could Clake even push Trenton away a shattering sound of breaking glass echoed inside the kitchen.

They pulled away and Clake saw Trenton's victorious smirk before leaving the kitchen, Clake heart thumping in nervousness as he felt the familiar presence of the man they are talking about earlier. Clake's body moved unconsciously to turn around and face the man.

Gusto nyang pagsisihan ang ang ginawa at burahin na sa kanyang isipan ang namumula nitong mata na puno ng luha at sakit.

Hoax looked at him with his eyes bloodshot filled with tears while his Adam's apple are moving up and down as if he is controlling himself not to let out a sob.

Hoax looked down and kneeled on the floor to pick up the pieces of glass shattered on the floor.

Clake felt the lump on his throat, he wanted to move closer to Hoax and help the man pick up those glasses but he can't move as if he is frozen in his place. Clake wanted to talk to the man either but his mouth just hung open, no words coming out.

Clake closed his mouth and swallowed the lump on his throat before looking away not wanting to see the pain on the man's eyes.

Clake's hand gripped the edge of the island counter on his back supporting himself as he felt his knees tremble as the pain on Hoax's eyes replayed on his mind.

Clake felt the pain he saw in the man's eyes but for him the pain felt tripled as if a million of daggers stabbed his heart, killing him softly.

It is really true that if you see the one you love hurting you will feel his/her pain too and in Clake's situation he did not just feel it, the pain tripled that he wanted it to stop already.

He closed his eyes shut to avoid his eyes to shed a tear when he heard Hoax's trembling voice.

"I-I will p-pay the glass I b-broke, I'm sorry it s-slipped  off my h-hands." Hoax said with his weak voice trembling.

Clake just opened his eyes when he heard the man's footsteps walking away. That is the first time he heard the man's footsteps too heavy. Usually the man is always walking smoothly that it is soundless but maybe just like his chest feeling so heavy, his feets did the same, walked away with heavy footsteps.

Clake's knees fell on the floor, pakiramdam nya ay nilisan ng lakas nya ang kanyang katawan.

He felt so lifeless and at the moment Hoax's pained eyes replayed on his mind his tears flowed out of his eyes and rolled down his cheeks.

SINALUBONG sya ng malamig na simoy ng hangin mula sa dagat habang ang mga paa nya ay nakalublob as tubig dagat. Naglakad si Clake ng walang patutunguhan ng maramdaman nyang may sumusunod sakanya na nag palingon sa kanya.

Clake's heart thumped when he saw the man standing a couple of meters away from him.

Nakatayo si Hoax na kagaya nya ay nakalublob ang paa sa dagat, nakatupi ang pantalon nito na tama lang panget hindi mabasa. But unlike him who is wearing a branded polo the man is wearing a simple sleeveless shirt.

The man's hands are both inside the man's pocket as he stared at him with longing on his eyes.

Clake gasped for some air when he felt like the man's stare rubbed off the air inside his chest. The sunset behind the man's back made him look like a Greek God on mortal form, the perfection of Hoax made him breathless.

His smile automatically formed into a genuine smile and he saw Hoax's eyes fall on his lips as the longing emotion on his eyes double.

Clake smiled and looked at the orange sky. "The sky is so beautiful, isn't it?" He talked.

Ramdam nya ang hindi pag alis ng titig nito sakanya bago narinig ang maikli nitong tugon. "Yeah."

Clake looked down and moved his feet in circular motion like he was mixing the beach's water before composing himself to look at the man.

He stared at Hoax's eyes and smiled at the man again.

"Why dont you come near me? Let's roam the place?" He asked with an awkward smile, but Hoax looked away and shook his head.

"I know how it feels to be jealous and I don't want you to fight with Trenton that might ruin your relationship with him."

Clake shrugged. "He won't be jealous—"

"Ah yeah, he won't be jealous of someone like me right? He won't see me as a threat after all, U-uhm I'm heading back now, I'm not feeling well." Hoax turned his back at him and ran away.

Clake's shoulder fell, he took a deep breath and continued his words that were cut off by the man.

"He won't be jealous and he doesn't have the rights to be jealous... We are not together, Hoax..."

___

THENAUGHTYGRAY