CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

Everyone is having fun at the seaside, grilling barbecues, chilling while drinking liquor, playing on the beach and while those who have their partners with them are flirting nonstop.

That is how Ian's and Spade's triplets birthday party started.

Hoax showered Clake's face with kisses while half of their bodies were soaked in the salty water.

Clake giggles when Hoax showers him kisses, not because he is tickled but because of the happiness he is feeling.

Hoax stopped from showering his face with a lot of kisses to watch him as he giggles.

Clake stopped and can't help but to stretch a happy smile when he saw how the adoration twinkled on his man's eyes as he watched him giggled earlier.

Hoax smiled back before cupping his face and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen, Clake and I'm proud that you are mine."

Hoax said with love and adoration twinkling in his eyes that made Clake's heartbeats raced.

Clake knew that at the moment the man doesn't need to say the magic word for him to know that the man loves him because just by the look in the man's eyes you can really tell that the man is really into him.

Clake's eyes watered in so much happiness and love he was feeling for his man, just like how Hoax did, he showed in his eyes how much he loves the guy.

Cupped his man's face and leaned closer to Hoax.

Clake was about to place his lips on Hoax's when a stinging pain from his back suddenly attacked.

He arched his back with his eyes slowly widened still staring at Hoax's hazel eyes.

Hoax and Clake's world stopped rotating and as if everything got into slow motion.

Clake felt the raging pain not only from the skin of his back, he felt like the thing that hit him buried deep down his flesh.

Clake's hands cupping Hoax's face dropped, habang ang mga mata nya ay napababa sa tubig dagat na kanina ay sobrang linaw na ngayon ay nagkukulay pula na.

Clake's vision slowly becomes blurry while his hearing slowly disappears but before could the darkness eat Clake's system.

Hoax's friends scream and Hoax's cry echoed in his ears.

"C-Clake nooo!"

HOAX IS TREMBLING while his son Harrison is beside him, crying silently, holding his hand with his small chubby hand.

They are both sitting in the waiting area in front of operating room, king tutuusin ay bawal ang bata sa lugar na ito. Good thing Spade, his friend is the one who is operating Clake and the hospital are owned by the man too.

"D-Daddy don't be afraid... p-papa is strong h-he'll be fine soon." His son told him that made him cry.

He faced his son and pull Harrison into a hug, he cried on his son's shoulder scared and worried about his Clake's condition.

Nasa ganoong silang posisyon ng dumating ang mga kaibigan ni Hoax kasama ang Triplets ni Spade at Ian.

Harrison went down and ran towards Kage, the firstborn in triplets, Kage immediately opened his arms and welcomed Harrison with a warm hug that made him smile somehow.

Ian faced his triplets. "Kage, take Harrison with you three and leave, make sure you three are in a safe place ok? We'll talk about adult stuff, send daddy a code if something happens."

Kage nodded at his father.

"Alpha, Call your uncle Looyun, tell him to bring y'all a food or anything y'all want and celebrate your birthday with him ok? I'm sorry we got an emergency."

"I will Dad. Dont worry we understand." The five year old kid said. Sthundzer bloods are really something.

"Emperor, you understand the situation right baby? Daddy and papa will be busy, I'm sorry ok? But daddy will make it up to all of you I swear."

The only baby on the triplets, pouted his lips and forcefully nodded his head.

When the kids left, Ian sighed and scratched his right cheek that had a black Spade tattoo.

"Andrew and Dominic already took care of the sniper, on their update, naabutan nila ang Sniper sa rooftop ng Fargas hotel and they are both sure that the sniper or the sniper's boss are local customers of the hotel for them to be able to go inside so smoothly." Ian put his hand inside his pocket after he said those.

Napasandal sa pader si Hoax habang ang mga mata nya at tumutok sa kisame ng hospital.

"The Fargas hotel are facing south while located in south east part of the resort and the height of that building are estimated with 21 floor which is  250 feet, too low for sniper location at windy beach and Clake are facing south while I'm facing north, so how come that the sniper were on the Fargas hotel when we are located in opposite positions?"

Napababang muli ang tingin nya sa mga kaibigang halatang ngayon lang narealize and sinabi nya, napasabunot sa sariling buhok dahil sa prustasyon na nagpatuloy sya.

"If the sniper is positioned on the rooftop of a 250 feet high building, facing the sea then I should be the one who got shot and not Clake. And another one, the wind came from the sea and the hotel are facing the sea right? If the bullet goes against the wind it wouldn't shoot its target bullseye because the bullet will change direction because of the strong wind! Fuck it! Now how are y'all telling that you found the sniper on that hotel?!—"

"I already thought of that. That's why I'd look around the perimeter we are in earlier. And guess who I'd found on a triple decker yacht located in the south east and 96 meters, away where Clake got shot." Alec said, smirking before pushing a man with sackcloth covering his face and his hands tied on the floor.

Umuklo si Alec at marahas nitong hinatak paalis sa ulo ng lalaki ang telang sako na nakabalot sa mukha nito.
"Presenting the long lost 'loyal messenger'"

Hoax's breathing hinch as betrayal filled his chest.

"K-Kaito?"

The man coughed before looking up at him.

"B-Boss you are thinking w-wrong—"

Alec kicked the man on the stomach stopping the man from talking.

"Shut up! You will just open your mouth if we allow you! Understood?!"

___
THENAUGHTYGRAY