CHAPTER THIRTY

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

The sketches on Clake's sketchpad lightened up his mood, Hoax is even grinning like an Idiot while laying beside sleeping Harrison. He moves his body sideways so he can face the little kid beside him.

His smile widened when the kid hugged him and murmured 'Daddy' in his sleep.

Hoax caressed Harrison's chubby cheek before kissing the little boy's forehead, he hugged the kid back and in that position for the first time in five years Hoax fell asleep peacefully without feeling any longing and pain.

CLAKE'S EYES NARROWED at the man who is laying on the hospital bed, Trenton is still unconscious and he knew that the man can't feel his anger now, but Clake is trembling in anger. How could this man be so heartless that he even hurt an innocent kid?

He gritted his teeths and clenched his fists. This is the reason why he kept distancing himself to the man, he doesn't want his kid to be hurt by this man.

Clake is murdering the man on his mind when the hospital's room door opened and the doctor came in.

Clake calmed his anger and hid his emotions before facing the doctor with his emotionless face.

The doctor cleared his throat before getting something inside his doctor's robe. The doctor handed a contact lens case that made him frown.

The doctor frowned at him too, "You don't know that Mr. Trenton is wearing contact lenses? Mr. Fargas?"

The doctor asked what confuses him more, he slowly shook his head before his eyes fell on the thing he was holding. He decided to open the thing so he could see the color of the lenses, and when he did open the case his heart literally stopped from beating so his breath.

He looked up at the doctor trying to hide his shock emotion. "What is Trenton's real eye color?"

"Green." The doctor answered that made his eyes fell on the brown lenses again

"Napowweng ako ouch" conyong sabi ni Trenton na kinatawa nya.

Nilapitan nga ito saka hinipan ang mata nitong napuwing, hindi maiwasan ni Clake ang mapatitig sa kulay chocolate nitong mga mata.

"Totoo bang ganyan kulay ng mata mo?" Tanong nya sa tagalog dahil gustong matuto ng lalaki ng lengwaheng Filipino.

Trenton nodded with a wide smile. "Yup! You can touch it if you want!"

Natatawang ginawa naman nya ang sinabi nito pero dahil gumalaw ang lalaki ay hindi nya sinasadyang matusok ang mata nito.

Clake laughed when his friend pouted his lips. "I told you to touch it not to poke it, aw!"

Clake shrugged and put back the money he earned on his locker room. "Atleast I know now that your eyes is real."

"Of course it is!"

Something is not right. Clake's eyes unconsciously landed on the man sleeping on the hospital bed.

"Who are you?"

CLAKE WALK INSIDE HIS ROOM but his feet stopped from walking when he saw who is sleeping beside his son.

Hoax and Harrison are sleeping while cuddling each other that made him smile.

But his eyebrows furrowed when his eyes went to the man's hand hugging his kid. It was covered by gauze and it is bleeding. Ngayon nya lang iyon na napansin dahil tulog ang lalaki at ang walang hiya nyang mata ay walang pakundangan sa pagtitig sa lalaki, umangat ang mga mata nya sa natutulog nitong mukha at saka nya lang din napansin ang pamamaga ng nakasarado nitong mga mata.

Clake's chest tightened when he realised that the man had been crying lately.

Napakamot sya batok bago nagtungo sa banyo upang kunin ang first aid kit.

HOAX WOKE UP WHEN A ICEY COLD thing pressed on his eyes, he slapped it away that made him realised that it was a hand and cold compress. He slowly opened his eyes and found Clake sitting on the edge of bed, beside him.

Natuon ang mga mata nya sa kamay nitong  may hawak ng cold compress kaya napakagat sya ng pang ibabang labi.

"Did I slapped your hand so hard? Sorry naalimpungatan kasi ako— ahhh fuck it! It's so colddd!" Hoax screamed nang walang sabi sabing diinin ni Clake ang cold compress Sa mukha nya.

"How dare you to slap my hand when I'm just taking care of you motherfucker?!" Clake hissed at him that made his eyes widened.

Did just his innocent Clake curse him? That is so hot. He gulped and bit his bottom lip to suppress his smile. So Clake knows how to fight back now.

"Sorry, it's just that the cold compress shocked me that— aww stop it!" Daing nya ng muling idiin ni Clake ang cold compress sa mukha nya.

"Shut up, you might wake up my son." Clake said coldly that made him gulp and look away.

Why did I acted like we are ok? When we are not? Fuck it. Hoax sigh before getting the cold compress on Clake's hand, napakunot noo sya ng mapansin na bago na ang gauze na nakabalot sa kamay nya.

He looked at Clake who is now putting the ointment and gauze back to the first aid kit. "Thank you." He said and was just answered by a cold stare and nod.

He felt a stabbing pain on his heart when the guy left ignoring him and when the guy got back the man did not give him even a glance.

Hoax's eyes focused on Harrison who was sleeping when he heard Clake cleared his throat. "Thanks for looking to Harrison when I'm not around you may leave now."

Napahinto ang kamay nya sa ereng akmang hahawakan ang pisngi ng bata sa tabi nya.

Yeah right Clake is here now he doesn't need here anymore. He bit his bottom lip again and looked up at Clake.

"Can I stay here tonight? I want to be here when Harrison wakes up." He said to Clake.

Clake shook his head without thinking twice. Hindi na alam ni Clake kung sino ang dapat pagkatiwalaan ngayon lalo na sa mga misteryosong nangyayari.

Hoax's eyes saddened on the man's disagreement before nodding forcefully. "But I can atleast play with him when he woke up right?"

"No. And you better distance yourself from my son from now on."

___

THENAUGHTYGRAY