CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

Nag angat sya ng tingin sa madalim na langit habang nakaupo sa buhangin, napabuga ng marahas na hininga si Hoax, dala ng mabigat na dibdib lumungkot ang titig nya sa langit.

In just short term of time he was able to fell inlove with the adorableness and sweetness of little Harrison. Pakiramdam nya ay dumoble ang sakit ng hindi na lang si Clake ang lumalayo sakanya kundi pati ang bata.

Hoax sighed and messed his hair but stilled when someone suddenly popped out of nowhere and sat beside him. Hoax immediately recognized Clake's presence beside him that shocked him even more.

"Since when did you know how to walk like that?" Gulat nyang tanong sa lalaki.

"Walk like what?" Tanong nito sakanya habang nakatingala sa mga bituin.

"Walk so silent as if you are light as paper? I didn't even notice your presence."

Clake shrugged and hugged his knees before resting his shin over his knees. "I practiced it when I was still in black market so I could escape but it still didn't work."

"Oh." Hoax nodded and stilled again when he realized how close he was to Clake.

His heart beat started beating so fast as if he ran ten kilometers far. Hoax gulped and slowly moved his body to get near to Clake even more.

Clake kicked his lips to suppress his smile when he felt Hoax moved closer to him and sigh when he remembered why he is with the man.

"I'm sorry." Clake said while looking at the stars twinkling on the dark sky.

"I should be the one who is asking for forgiveness, I kicked your boyfriend." Hoax said bitterly.

Clake scowled and glanced and rolled his eyes at him before looking up the sky again. "We're not together."

Hoax's eyes widened, gulat siyang napalingon sa lalaki at hindi mapigilan ang mapangiti ng malapad. "Really?"

Hoax bit the insides of his cheek to erase his smile but he just couldn't hide it that Clake looked at him with his brows furrowed.

Clake chuckled and playfully flicked his forehead that made him pout his lips.

"Aww! Nanaket kana! Kanina kapa!" Reklamo nya na kinatawa at kinailing ng lalaki.

"Kung makangisi ka kasi dyan kala mo nanalo kana sa lotto."

Hoax smiled and stared at Clake's eyes. "I won't grin like that if I won a lottery because I'm already a billionaire. You are the only reason to make me smile like that."

Bumuntong hininga sya at tumingala ulit sa langit. "And you are the only person who can hurt me by just ignoring me."

"I'm sorry." Clake said.

Hoax brought his eyes back to Clake to stare at the man again. "Kahit hindi kapa mag sorry na patawad na kita."

Clake smiled at him and nodded his head. "Copying my words huh?"

"Nope. Tagalog yung akin e." Sagot nya na nagpatawa sa lalaki.

Silence ate them for a couple of seconds before he heard Clake sigh.