CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

AXEL shrugged off when Trenton tried to free himself.

Pinapakiramdaman ni Clake ang sarili kung makakaramdam man lang ba sya ng awa para sa lalaki ngunit para bang biglang naging bato ang kanyang puso sa mga oras na iyon. Wala syang maramdaman ni katiting na awa para sa lalaki.

Napakurap kurap si Clake ng tumayo si Hoax mula sa pagkakaupo nito sa isang baitang ng hagdanan at naglakad patungo sakanya bago nito inilahad ang palad sakanya.

Walang ano ano ay agad nyang tinanggap ang kamay ng lalaki at sabay silang bumaba ng hagdanan.

Huminto lang sila sa tapat ni Andre at Trenton ng magkahawak pa din ang kanilang mga kamay.

Trenton's eyes landed on him as the man's eyes narrowed when it went to their intertwined hands.

Clake ignored the man's reaction and rolled his eyes at the man earning a laugh from Hoax.

"Bad baby Clake! Why are you rolling your eyes at him? That wasnt nice baby, hmm." Hoax beamed and even pinched his cheek that made him chuckle.

He hugged Hoax's waist while his eyes were still on Trenton when his and Trenton's eyes met. Tumingkayad sya para abutin ang tenga ni Hoax para mabulungan ito.

Clake whispered while I
His eyes were still looking at the man who'd been locked on the floor by Andrew.

Hoax gritted his teeth in anger before the man moved and carried him in his arms, Clake was shocked by the man's action when Hoax mentioned him climbing over his back.

Clake grinned as felt like he suddenly wanted to be babied even in the situation that they are in. Clake made himself comfortable on Hoax's back as he hugged the man from behind, carrying him.

Umuklo si Hoax kapagkuwan ay bahagyang umupo para sapuin ng isang kamay ang panga ni Hoax.

All of them heard how Trenton groaned in pain when Hoax did not hesitate to grip the man's jaw.

Hoax tsked when Trenton tried to move his head away from his grip so he tightens his grip before facing one of his friends.

Dominic smiled at him that made him smirk. "Dom, can you help me out here?"

Dominic chuckled while his other friends groaned.

"What are we? Audiences?" Jander said.

"Boring." Michael commented while the others nodded their heads.

Hoax chuckled before dragging his eyes back to Trenton.

"I'll let you all do what you want with this piece of shit but now I want to do something." Sabi nya bago muling bumaling kay Dominic na ngayong nakatayo na sa gilid nya.

"Dom, could you hold his eyelids open? I need to do something."

Ian whistled before walking towards him and sitting down beside him.

"Bro, you want his eyes? Dude come on you have hazel eyes, what so special to him, plain brown?" Ian said before laughing.

Hoax scoffed and shrugged his shoulders. "Let's see if it is real plain brown then."

He said smirking dangerously, straightly looking at Trenton's eyes so when Trenton's eyes widened it did not escape from his hawk like eyes.

HOAX PICKED UP the goblet in front of him and spun the goblet using his right hand slowly making the liquor inside it swirl.

"So this guy wasn't Trenton at all?" Sabi ni Axel bago marahang sinipa ang lalaking walang malay na nakahiga sa sahig ng basement ng rest house.

Tumango si Hoax bago inumang sa sariling labi ang baso ng alak bago ligagok ang alak doon.

"So where's the real Trenton?" Prince asked before poking the unconscious guy on the floor using a baseball bat.

"That's the question too. But I have something to tell all of you, the reason why Clake left." He said seriously, making his friends frown.

"If it is that serious then we'll talk out of here. Not here." Their founder said in a very serious tone.

They all nodded before leaving the pretend Trenton laying half naked on the cold floor of the basement.

When they reached the living room Hoax immediately told his friends about what happened to Clake five years ago, about how his men who he ordered to look for Clake disappeared  and about the pretend Hoax who beat up Clake that made him leave Hoax.

"Damn..." Andrew cursed when he finished telling the story.

"So the big question is, who's the victim and who's the real enemy." Dominic said in a bored and obvious tone.

"So where's the pretend Hoax, Hoax's men and the real Trenton? Fuck it." Michael commented.

Hoax sighed and massaged his temple, feeling stressed and confused. "I don't know either. I'm still investigating."

Axel tapped his shoulder while Prince, who was on his other side wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"You are not alone. You have us." Axel said.

Tumango naman si Prince at ang iba pa nyang mga kaibigan na kinangiti at kinaiiling nya.

"Woah the cold hearted motherfckers are going to lend their hands huh?" He said mockingly.

Jander slapped his nape playfully before saying.
"Come on fucker our BH won't be named Hold on together motherfuckers without a reason. Yeah?"

"Yeah!" The PMM shouted together before laughing in union.

CLAKE HUGGED Hoax from behind when he found the man standing on the veranda looking up at the dark sky.

Hoax turned his head just enough to glance at him.

"Don't stress yourself, Hoax you are not alone. We will face this problem together." He said, making the man smile at him.

Hinawakan nito ang liked ng ulo nya at masuyong hinila ang ulo nya palapit dito para mapatakan sya nito ng masuyong halik sa noo.

"I'll find out everything soon, so you wouldn't need to think of anything about this, Clake. I rather be the one who is stressed than seeing you who is stressed."

"I dont like seeing you thinking too much."

"I love you Clake." Hoax said made his heart thump.

He smiled and answered. "I love you too, Hoax."

Hoax smiled back and finally turned his body to face him and hugged him back. The man swayed their body dancing slowly as the man started humming a song.

And their romantic moment was witnessed by the bright moon.

"I love you too much Clake."

____

THENAUGHTYGRAY