I Can Remember

This chapter is dedicated to @kffkff and @ChancelynFlores because every chapter they always comment the most amazing and sweet things to me. Love you guys and I am so thankful for you❤️ (look out for dedications on my new chapters)

I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING READERS IN THEN WORLD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET WORDS AND I AM HAPPILY CONTINUING MY STORY...

EMILY POV.

After Alison and I found Spencers gift, Alison dropped me off so I could get ready for the party.

Alison told me the party is at a club so I put on white short-shorts, a tank top, white high-tops and a red flannel wrapped around my waist. I also threw on a leather jacket since it's pretty cold outside.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

"I'm going to pick you up in 5! :) -Alison"

I quickly do my hair and head downstairs to wait for Alison. I'm really excited for this party. It will give me a chance to really get to know my peers again, even though I will probably be hanging around Alison the whole time.

As I scroll through Instagram I hear Alison honk her car horn. I run out and hop in the passengers seat.

"Hey babe." She says with a gorgeous smile. I smile back and lean in to give her a quick peck.

"Hey." I say as as I put my seat-belt on.

"You excited?" She asks.

"Very." I smile and rub my hands together.

Alison begins to drive and I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. I love holding her hand. I bring our joined hands up to my lips and give them a kiss. I look over and she has a wide smile across her face.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too." I sing. I turn on the radio and listen as the next over-played pop song comes on. I mock the song and sing with an obnoxious tone as Alison laughs her ass off. She's so cute when she laughs. The rest of the car ride went like this until we pulled up to the club.

The place was huge and you could hear the music as Alison pulled into a parking spot. I got out of the car and went to open the door for her.

"Thank you." She giggles as she gets out. She grabs Spencers gift and then wraps her arm around me as I "escort" her to the party. I smile from excitement as we get closer to the door with a ton of balloons and a banner that read "Happy Birthday Spencer!"

I kissed Ali on the side of her head and opened the door for her and we immediately see a huge gift table. Alison sets the gift on the table and we make our way to the club area where everyone is.

As we walk we see a photo-booth, tons of arcade games, a food stand, a drink stand, and so much more.

Alison and I finally find Spencer in the middle of the dance floor.

"Happy Birthday Spence!" I say and give her a hug. I haven't hung out with Spencer that much but I can feel a true friendship with her when I am around her.

"Thanks Em!" Spencer replies with a truley happy smile spread across her face. This party is going to be so much fun I can't wait.

"So what do you want to do first?" Alison asked me as she looks up at me.

"Hmmm, how abobut we start with arcade games?" I say.

"Sounds great." She says as she gets on her tip-toes and gives me a soft kiss. She takes my hands and we make our way to the games.

While we walk, tons of people who I don't know come up to me and give me hugs and say how strong I am and stuff. I probably knew them before the crash. They certainly act as if we are best friends. I just play along and act like I remember who they are.