The Assembly

ALISON POV.

It was about 8:00 PM and I was busy with homework until I hear a frantic knock on my door. I run to the door and slowly start to open it, worried at who it was.

I sigh of relief when I see Emily standing on my porch, but then get worried because I wasn't expecting her to come over.

"Hey Em." I say with a hint of worry in my voice. Then I notice she is holding a piece of paper and she has a huge smile on her face. She is also panting heavily.

"Ali!" She said as she hugged me tight and gave me multiple kisses all around my face. I laugh at her cuteness, but am very confused.

"What is it Em?!" I asked with a smile.

"I got an email from the principal and he wants me to talk at the student assembly tomorrow!" She said holding my hands and slightly jumping up and down with excitement. The student assembly was a huge assembly that Rosewood High held every year and special selected students go up and talk to the whole school. It's a super big deal and everybody looks forward to it.

"Oh my gosh Em!! That's incredible! What are you going to talk about?" I asked very excited for her.

"About coming out and telling people I'm gay and how there are always people there for you when you need them." She said with a passion in her voice.

"I'm so proud of you." I whispered with tears in my eyes. She smiled and held me close. She pressed her forehead against mine and looked into my eyes.

"I love you." She whispered as she leaned in and kissed me. She cupped my face and kept deepening the kiss more and more. She picked me up and spun me around in the air as I laughed and kissed her.

*****

"Common Em!" I whined as I begged for her to practice her speech in front of me at least once.

"Nope. You will see it tomorrow!" She said chuckling while pacing back and forth her room, reading her note cards over and over.

"Baaabe!" I whine again. She just shakes her head no and smiles as she continues pacing back and forth. I just lay back down on her bed and stare at her. She looks up at me with warming eyes.

"Well if you aren't going to read your speech to me, can you at least give me kiss?" I say sweetly. She stops pacing, and looks at me. She throws her notecards and jumps on top of me. She straddles me and stares into my eyes, holding me in a trance.

"I'll take that as a yes." I whisper. She smiles and kisses me hard. She slides her tongue across my bottom lip and I happily accept. Her tongue explores my mouth as she holds my thigh and I cup her face. I continue to clash my tongue into hers as I flip over so I am on top. Our legs intertwine as her hands travel from my shoulders down to my lower back. I let out a soft moan as she rubs her hands across my hips sending a shot of pleasure down my stomach. I begin to leave a trail of wet kisses down her neck as her breathing is increasing. I come back up to her cheek and kiss her one last time on the mouth. I pull out and rest my forehead on hers, catching my breath.