So In Love it Hurts

EMILY POV.

"Favorite thing to do in your free-time?" I ask Alison as we play the little question game. I can't help but stare into her deep blue eyes. I could tell that I was really in love with her. Or am really in love with her? I don't know anymore. 

"Kiss you." She gasps out as she gazes into my eyes. My heart rate all the sudden increases. I gulp because I don't know what to do. I just study Alison. 

I hold my breath as I notice Alison start to lean in. I want to kiss her so bad, more than anything. As I begin to lean in I start to feel the butterflies going crazy in my stomach. Alisons lips are coming closer to mine. 

Alison closes her eyes as our lips are about to touch. I close my eyes as well. 

Once our noses hit, I shoot my eyes open and immediately pull away before our lips connected. My nerves just got the best of me. I couldn't kiss her

ALISON POV. 

I finally get to kiss Emily, after a full month of nothing. 

Just as our lips are about to touch, she pulls away and I jump off the bed. I glare back at Emily and she looks flustered. I start to feel extremely frustrated and mad. Emily can obviosuly tell. 

"God dammit Emily! I am your girlfriend!" I say raising my voice. She just stares at me, looking nervous. 

"You know, I went from kissing you any time I want, to not kissing you for a whole month Emily! I didn't want you to lose your memory! I didn't want to be stuck in this situation where I don't know what to do because you are technically my girlfriend, but you don't remember me! It's not only hard on you Emily Fields, this is one of the hardest things I have ever gone through in my life, and if you still had your memory, you would know I have gone through a lot of bad stuff!" The tears come rushing down my face. "I'm so in love with you it fucking hurts!" I cry and look into Emilys eyes but she just looks at her feet with sadness in her expression. The anger is still rushes through my veins. 

"Just why Em? Why did you lean in and pull out, leaving me looking like an idiot!?" I say with a huge mixture of anger and sadness.

She looks up to meet my eyes and it looks like she wants to say something. She remains quiet but keeps eye contact with me. 

I give her a look, telling her to say something. 

"Please Emily, just say something." I beg.

I can tell she is so close to saying it. 

"Blurt it out Emily!" I yell. 

"I HAVEN'T KISSED ANYONE, OKAY?!" She screams. I am shocked by her boldness. 

"You have kissed me thousands of times!!" I yell back.

"I DON'T REMEMBER ALISON! I BARELY KNOW WHO I AM!" She yells as she cries at the same time. I fold my arms and look down at my feet. 

"I'm not the same Emily." She whispers. I shake my head in denial. 

"Don't say that." I reply.

"I may have the same body and look, but thats all thats left Alison. I'm sorry." She whispers as she walks out of my room.

I stand still with my jaw dropped as I watch her walk out. This can't be real. Please let this all be a dream. Somebody pinch me so I can wake up in Emilys arms. 

Once I get out of my shocked state, I feel anger. I run to my door and slam it as hard as I can. I scream into my pillow and then throw it at my window. I let out a loud grunt and lay down on my floor.