The Party and First Times

EMILY POV.

I woke up next to Alison laying in my bed, fully clothed. Nothing happened. I watched her lay so peacefully, she quietly snored which was the cutest thing I've ever seen. It was Friday morning and I was so excited for the party tonight. Mostly just because I got to be with Alison. I looked at the clock, 5:36 AM. Yes. I get to sleep longer.

ALISON POV.

I woke up with Emily's arm wrapped around my waist and our fingers intertwined. I wanted to stay in this position forever. I looked at the clock, it was 7:00 AM so I slowly took Emily's hand off my waist, got out of bed and went downstairs. I decided to cook Emily breakfast.

I was making pancakes and bacon and suddenly I feel two arms grab my waist and hug me from behind. I'm a little shocked at first but then I realize who it is.

"Smells delicious." Emily whispers into my ear. I smile and turn around so we are face to face. I look up into her beautiful brown eyes for a minute. Still holding my waist, she grabs me and smashed our lips together, I put my arms around her neck and slide my tounge in her mouth. The kiss gets more and more heated. I wrap my legs around her waist not seperating our lips. She sets me on top of the counter and puts her hands on my thighs. Then... I remember the food.

"CRAP!" I jump off the counter and turn the burner off for the pancakes. They didn't burn. Thank god. I let out a sigh of relief and then look at Emily. We both start laughing. I grab a plate and put 2 pancakes and a few pieces of bacon on it. I set it at the table for Em and signal her to come sit and eat. She smiles and says,

"Were like an old married couple, I love it." When Emily says that I smile and blush at the thought of us being old and inlove. I had a strong feeling it would happen someday, I already know I want to marry Emily, she's perfect.

"Well aren't you gonna come and eat with your girlfriend?" She asked. I loved the sound of that. I laughed and joined her.

We both finished breakfast and went upstairs to change and get ready for school. We both changed into our clothes. I couldn't help but stare at Emily while she was changing, she was so beautiful. Emily put on tight black pants, her high-heeled nike shoes, a bro-tank, and to top it off a backwards flat-bill. Emily noticed me staring.

"Like what you see?" She asked. I giggled but kept my eyes on her.

"Very Much." I replied, biting my lip.

"You're not so bad yourself." She smiled. I was wearing a yellow sundress with a jean jacket over it, we matched perfectly. We both looked in the mirror and smiled. "Rosewoods hottest couple." Emily smirked. "We look perfect." I replied. Emily grabbed my waist she leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head so she kissed my cheek.

"No, no, no. Haven't brushed my teeth yet." I told her. She smiled and looked me in the eyes.

"You're adorable." She said. I blushed and took her hand into the bathroom. We brushed our teeth side by side smiling at each other. We both spit out our toothpaste at the same time, looked in the mirror and pecked each others lips. Man, we were such a married couple.

EMILY POV.

School was going my pretty fast. I got my English test over with first period and I think I did really well. Alison and I had a lot of classes together so we would always look at each other and send each other funny texts. I could never keep my eyes off of her.

The bell rang signaling it was lunch. I came out of my class and waited outside the door of Ali's class. She must have been talking to the teacher or something because she was taking forever. Last but defiantly not least Ali came out not noticing me standing right next to the door. She walked past and I pulled her arm back and lightly pushed her against the locker I kissed her so passionately the whole world seemed to stop. I pulled out and she asked, "What was that for?" I smiled and looked into her beautiful eyes.