You're Worth The Wait

ALISON POV.

"Damn Emily Fields." She was an amazing kisser. I have been waiting so long to kiss her like that. With meaning and passion. I threw her on the bed and got on top of her kissing her down her neck. She was trying to hold back her moans. I began to take her shirt off, once I got it off I knew I wanted to go farther. I took my own shirt off and kissed her down her stomach and up to her mouth. She let out a small moan. She put her hand on my hips and I leaned back and looked into her eyes

"Are you sure?" I asked

She looked at me all the sudden looking scared and confused. She sat up and it seemed she couldn't look me in the eyes.

"No." She said. "I'm not ready." She began crying and I felt horrible. I leaned in to hug her and comfort her but once I touched her she jumped back. "Get away from me, please." I was so confused, but my heart hurt watching her cry.

She had been crying for about 2 minutes and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't hug her or kiss her or even touch her.

"Em, tell me what's wrong. I understand if your not ready, I get it. You don't have to be embarressed."

"But I am! It hurts to know you could get any guy you want. You're the most perfect girl in the world, any guy or girl for that matter would kill to have you." She began to cry again. "I feel like if I can't give you things like S-sex then you'll just leave me. And I get it, so just leave me and go get a guy that will gi-"
I cut her off but giving her a big kiss. I put my hands on her cheeks and wipe the tears away.

"Em, I don't care if we ever go that far.. You're worth the wait."