Is That What You Think?

OMG 100K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ALISON POV.

"We don't think you two should have sex anymore." My mom said on behalf of all the parents. My cheeks immediately got red hot because the fact that we even brought up this subject is embarrassing,

I looked over at Emily and she was just shocked. Her eyes were wide while she was starting at the adults in disbelief.

"What?" I stutter out because the awkward silence was becoming way too much.

"You heard us." Pam said to Emily and I.

I look over at Emily and signal for her to say something since it's her turn to talk.

I give her a nod and she just opens her mouth slightly and turns to face our parents.

"Um," She stutters in nervousness, "We don't have sex?" Emily states as more of question than an answer, obviously not knowing what to say. I almost burst out in laughter because that's so wrong.

Her "statement" was so obviously a lie, and her acting wasn't to great either.

I just roll my eyes at Emily for her terrible and stupid lie.

"Emily. Really?" I tell her annoyed. She just shrugs her shoulders. I sigh.

"Of course Em and I have sex, we're horny teenage girls!!" I shout out of frustration, realizing how weird this conversation is. I hate it.

"Alison!" My moms yells.

The parents sit there shocked at my outburst while I calm myself down.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Just why are you doing this?" I say as I let out a breath.

The parents all looked at each other. They were all very uneasy.

"We believe you guys have gotten to the point in your relationship where you need to see if you really love each other. We don't want our daughters to be using the other just for, you know,"

"Sex." I cut off my mother while I crossed my arms. My mother nodded. "This is insane! How could you even begin to think I wou-"

"Excuse me." Emily says cutting me off. She rests her hand on my back and slowly rubs up and down, trying to calm me.

"Can I say something?" Emily asks and everyone nods.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dilaurentis, I would never want you to think that I would use your daughter for sex. I'm honestly a bit hurt that that thought would even cross your mind. I have loved your daughter since I was in the 8th grade. My only intention is to make her happy and love her more than anyone else ever could." Emily says calmly. Happy tears fill my eyes.

"Exactly. If your only intention is to make her happy then you don't need to show her that with intimacy!" My father yells. Emily looks so hurt once he yells at her.

"Dad!" I yell at him in anger. He sighs.

"Listen Emily, I think your a wonderful girlfriend to Alison and I love you like my own daughter, but this is what we think is best for you two." My father adds.

Emily plays with her fingers as she stays silent, not knowing what to say.

"Okay." Emily says giving in. My eyes widen.

"What?!" I look at Emily in shock.

"I won't have sex with your daughter." Emily sighs.

"Emily-" I begin but she cuts me off.

"I love you too much to lose you because our parents are getting way to into our personal buisness." Emily snaps and grabs my hand to take me up to her room.

Her bold move turns me on and I smile as she drags me up the stairs.

Once we get up to the hallway I take the lead and lead her to her room door.

Once we get in the door I slam it shut and slam Emily against the door.

I crash our lips together rub my hands over Emily's waist and stomach.

I don't even know if I want Emily right now but the fact that it's forbidden love makes me want to go against their wishes.

Emily still seems shocked by my aggressive actions and tries to keep up with my lips.

I begin to pull her dress down but Emily stops me.

"Alison, baby, we can't." She whispers fighting back her urge.

I feel this wave of anger wash over me.

"So it's true?" I snap.

"What's true?" Emily asks confused.

"You agree with our parents. You think we don't love each other, we just use each other for sex!" I scream in her face.

"Of course not! How dare you!" Emily fights back, getting very angry with me. I just cross my arms and refuse to talk.

"How dare you think I'm using you! Open your eyes. I've been in love with you since I can even remember! You think I kissed you in the library because I wanted to have sex with you?! Is that what you think?!" She demands.

"No!" I scream.

"By the way you're acting, I'm starting to think you need sex to keep this relationship going!" She adds.

"That's not true!" I defend myself.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY?!" She yells, pointing a finger at me.

I stay silent. I don't know how to answer. I'm speechless. Honestly, I don't need sex to keep this relationship going, all I need is her.

Emily keeps her eyes on me, waiting for an answer.

"I don't need sex, I need you." I finally force out. Emily nods, but keeps a straight face.

"Maybe we should stop being... Intimate for a while." Emily says staring down at her feet.

"Well I think our parents already decided that for us." I scoff.

"Not only sex, Alison." She says seriously. My eyebrows furrow and I look up at her.

"Go on?" I question.

"Maybe we should stop making out or even kissing for a while." Emily adds.

"Do you not trust me?" I ask while my voice cracks with sadness. Emily hears and takes me hands.

"I trust you with everything. I just want to try this out. See what happens." She says softly.

"Emily, kissing and stuff like that is just a way of expressing that we love each other." I state.

She just continues to look at me with sadness.

"Okay, you know what, fine." I sass.

"No, no, you're right." Emily admits. I look back at her.

"What?" I ask.

"I was wrong. I'm sorry." She says. She takes my hand in hers and brings it up to her lips as she gives them a kiss.

"I just think all this parent stuff is getting to me." She says softly.

"I know, I get it." I say as I stroke her cheek with her hand. "I'm sorry too."

Emily and I stand there in silence as we just hold each other and soke the moment in.

"I don't think I could've gone long without kissing you anyways." Emilys laughs. I laugh at her cuteness.

I get on my tip-toes and give her a long chaste kiss on the lips.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." She replies.

'Its always calm before the storm. This story is about to take a wild turn.'
______________

Hey guys. I'm back:)

Comment your thoughts and if you like this story.

Question: Favorite chapter so far?? The more comments, the faster I'll update:)