Toby's Party

EMILY POV.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Waking up was the worst, but today it wasn't so bad because tonight was the night of Toby's birthday party. And... I get to see Ali every day, which always makes my day better.

I get out of bed and get dressed quickly. I wear a white tank top, ripped black jeans, white high-top converse, and red varsity jacket. I wear my hair the way I always wear it, in my curls, grab my back pack and head out.

As I am driving to school, I see Alison walking along the side-walk. I pull up a little in front of her. She see's me and smiles. I roll down my window to talk to her.

"Good Morning beautiful." I say as she walks up to the car. She ducks down and smiles at me through my rolled down window.

"Morning gorgeous." She replies. I smile, and through the open window she gives me a long, soft kiss.

"Common, get in." I tell her signaling to get in the car. She smiles and walks over to the passenger seat. She opens the door and gets in next to me. She just looks at me, cups my face, and kisses me. It quickly turns into a heated make-out session. I undo my seat belt to get a better position. I slide my tongue along her bottom lip, asking for permission and she allows it. We continue to kiss and kiss for a couple minutes, and then finally we pull away. We slowly open our eyes and look at each other.

"I wish I could get that every morning." I said as I chuckled. Ali laughed and fixed her perfect, blonde hair.

"Me too." She whispered.

Ali and I drove to school and just talked about how excited we were for the party tonight. We pulled up to school, got out and headed to our first class. I kissed Ali goodbye and we headed our seperate ways.

School went by pretty fast. Before I knew it, the last bell rang. I head out of my last class and feel somebody grab my hand and interlock our fingers. I look up and smile as I see Alison wink at me. I smile back and kiss her on the forehead.

"You excited for the party?" I ask her.

"SO excited." She says with a squeal.

I drive Alison home so she can get ready and I'm going to pick her up and drive her to the party later. I go home and listen to music for a while. I am just going to stay in the clothes I wore to school, except I put on a grey beanie that hangs off my head, since I know it gets cold. But Ali on the other hand, loves to dress up whenever she can so I'm excited to see what she's going to wear.

A few hours go by and I decide it's time to go pick up Ali. I drive to her house and sing along to my music, since I am alone in the car. I pull up to her house and stop the car. I head up to her front door and ring the door bell. I hear her yell "Coming!" and also hear heels clicking along the floor. I smile to myself. I go on my phone as I wait and then I hear a door open. I see red heels and then my eyes wonder up her perfect legs until I reach an extremely hot red dress that compliments her figure perfectly. I gulp loudly as I finally make my way up to her face.

"Holy crap." I gasp.

"What?" She asked concerned. I smile as I look at her more.

"I can't believe I have the hottest girlfriend in the world." I say. She blushes and then pulls me in for a kiss. I still can't believe how good she looks.

"You know, you could have just honked instead of walking up my porch." She says to me.

"I like greeting you at your door better." I smile as I open her door for her. She kisses me lightly and pulls back.

"I love you." She says, in a caring voice. She gets in the car as I'm blushing and I close the door. I get in the car and start it, I look at her one more time admiring how beautiful she looks. She sees me looking and giggles.