Caught In The Act

ALISON POV. 

It had been a week since we got back from LA. We had the time of our lives. I loved being with Em and the girls. It was nice having a break from Rosewood. It was Thursday and this week had just been going by so damn slow. 

The bell rang for lunch and I practically sprinted out the door to go see the girls. When I got out the door I felt someone bump into me, and all my books fell out of my hands and onto the ground.

"Dammit." I mutter under my breath. The boy who bumped into me was picking up my books and handing them to me. He looked so nervous. 

"I'm so sorry." He said. I felt so bad for him. I didn't recognize this boy. 

"Don't worry about it," I said with a warming smile, "I'm Alison." I reached out my free hand that wasn't holding my stack of books. The unfamiliar boy let out a sigh of relief now that he knew I wasn't mad. 

"Charlie." He said shaking my hand. Charlie was cute. He had dark brown hair that he gelled up, and beautiful brown eyes that just could melt a girl. He wore jeans that he rolled up above his ankles, converse, and a plain white T-shirt with the sleeves rolled. 

"I haven't seen you around Rosewood High? Are you new?" I asked still smiling. 

"Yeah, I just transferred from California," He explained, "Hasn't been the best first day you could say." He let out a slight chuckle but you really could tell he wasn't doing great. 

"Yeah, Rosewood High is like that. You just have to keep your head high and try your best to get used to it here." I assured him.

"I would expect a gorgeous girl like you to run this school." He said flirting, but in a truly complementing way. I did get a bit giddy but quickly stopped once I thought of Emily. 

"Oh I do." I replied with confidence, but making a joke at the same time. We both laughed together a little. 

"Well, I will see you around Alison." He said slowly walking away.

"Bye Charlie." I replied.

_________________________

I walked up to Em and the girls sitting at our usual table. 

"Hey babe." I said leaning in to give Em a quick peck on the lips. After we pulled away she slowly shifted over, giving me a space to sit. 

"Hey beautiful." She replied with a smile. I sat down next to her. "How has your day been?" 

"Long, as usual." I reply letting out a sigh, "But better now." I smile looking at Emily. I lean in and give her a long, soft kiss. I swear, every time I'm not kissing her lips, I'm thinking about them. 

"So, you guys are coming to Toby's birthday party tomorrow right?" Spencer asked. I completely forgot about his party. But now that I remember, I'm so pumped.

"Of course." I replied right away. 

"There's going to be alcohol right?" Hanna asked. We all let out a chuckle because that was typical Hanna.

"Yep. You don't need to worry about that." Spencer replied with a smirk. We all laughed and ate the rest of our lunch. 

__________________________

The final bell rang signaling the end of school. I grabbed my stuff and walked to Em's car since she was giving me a ride back to her house. I walk with my heels clicking against the sidewalk. 

I see Em leaning against her car staring at her phone with her legs crossed on the ground. She looks so good.

"Looking good Fields." I yell at her, still walking towards her car. She quickly looks up from her phone and puts it in her back pocket. She then walks towards me to meet me half way.