Clingy.

EMILY POV.

It's been 3 weeks since I've been back at school and I finally feel fully normal and relieved. Ali has been kind of distant almost and just busy all the time. She hangs out with Charlie a lot and to be honest I don't like it. I don't want to say anything to her though because the last thing I want her to think of me is "clingy." She's my girlfriend and he gets her more than I do. I haven't kissed Alison in 3 days because she just doesn't have time for me anymore. It sucks; feeling like your on a waiting list almost. It's not like were growing apart, I mean, I still love her just as much as any other day. I just really hope this is a faze and not a forever thing.

It's Saturday and I can't get a hold of Alison so I just decide to go to her house and ask her if she can go on a date tonight. I get in my car and drive, fast. It feels like I haven't seen Alison in ages. I pull up in her drive way and slowly get out. I sigh and walk up her porch. I ring her doorbell and wait. I hear her adorable little laugh and I let out a smile as I get more excited to see her. The door opens and I see her perfect blonde curls. I smile wide.

"Hey babe." She says. There's a lump in my throat as I just stare at her looking like a love-struck idiot.

"I love you so much." I gasp out like I've been holding it back. She tilts her head and smiles. She opens her mouth to speak and then somebody comes up behind her.

"Charlie?" I ask confused. He smiles.

"Hey Emily!" He says with enthusiasm. I just nod at him and look at Alison confused. She just smiles like there is nothing abnormal about the situation. I hope she isn't cheating on me. She can't be, I trust her. I think?

"Oh, um, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies?" I ask just looking at her and ignoring Charlie.

"Sorry Em, I made plans to hang with Charlie today." She says. Unbelievable. I give her one last look. I shake my head at her, in anger, and just walk away. Just as I'm walking down her porch she calls out.

"I'm free tonight!" She yells.

"Sure Alison." I say with annoyance as I get to my car door. She obviously doesn't notice it though because she just calls out again.

"Pick me up at 7?" She says. I just nod in agreement and get in my car. I drive off and hit my steering wheel in frustration. Does she not notice I'm coming second behind Charlie right now?

I put my ear buds in my ears and turn on my music to calm my anger as I am breathing heavily. I turn it up all the way and walk around my room, throwing pillows every once in a while. I finally calm down and just lay on my bed and close my eyes, keeping my music playing.

I wake up in worry that I stood up Alison but then I look at the clock. 6:00. Thank God. I slowly get up to take a shower.

I change into a white shirt, black leather jacket, ripped black skinny jeans, and white high-top converse. I look in the mirror and let out a heavy sigh. I grab my keys and head out to go meet Alison.

I pull up in front of her porch and get out of the car. I walk up her porch and ring her doorbell. It takes her a while to answer but she does. I forget about everything with Charlie when I see her beautiful face. She was wearing a white simple sundress and a jean jacket over it. Beautiful.

"Hey." I say with a small, but real smile.

"Hey Babe." She replies simply and she immediately takes my hand and interlocks our fingers. I look at her and smile. We still haven't kissed in 3 days, almost 4 now. I missed her touch.

"I've missed you." I say as I open the door for her.

"Aww, I've missed you too." She says as I get in.