A is for Alison

BTW DONT WORRY--MY STORY IS A-FREE(except for one chapter)

ALISON POV.

Kissing Emily again was amazing, to say the least. She doesn't kiss any different than how she used to. Maybe even better now.

After we kissed last night, we finished the movie and Emily went home. I was hoping she would lean in again or maybe give me a goodbye kiss but that's okay. We're taking baby steps.

I woke up a little early this morning so I went and got Em and I some coffee.

After I walked out of the brew I got in my car and started to drive to Emily's house.

I pulled up in her driveway and made my way to the front door.

I knocked on the door and Pam opened it.

"Hello Alison!" She greeted sweetly. I love her.

"Hello Mrs. Fields!" I greeted back with enthusiasm. "Is Emily here?" I asked, even though I knew very well that she was up in her room.

"Yes, she is in her room. I'm sure she will be very happy to see you." She smiles. I blush a little and give her a warm smile.

I make my way up the stairs and into Emilys room. Right when I walk through her doorway, I see her laying in her bed. She's wearing gray sweats that hand low on her waist and a sports bra. I gulp.

"Hey babe." I sigh as I walk on her bed with her.

"Hello my beautiful girlfriend!" She yells back with a flirty smile. I laugh at her cuteness.

"I brought you some coffee." I say as I hand the warm cup to her.

"Mmmm thank you!" She whispers as she takes the cup from me. Next, she leans over and gives me a sweet kiss on the cheek. Adorable, she is absolutely adorable. I blush a little and look down when she pulls away.

"So my love, what are we doing today?" She asks as she slurps her coffee and looks up at me.

"Who said we were doing something today?" I grin with a tease.

"I did." She flirts back. "Because I am your girlfriend and you are beautiful and I want to spend time with you." She says as she smiles and crawls over, coming closer to me. I smile like an idiot.

Emily connects her lips to mine slowly. I sudden feeling shoots down my core. I put my coffee down and grab the side of her face as I deepen the kiss. I move back slowly so I am laying down fully on her bed. She follows and crawls right on top of me, not leaving my lips. It feels so good. I slip my tongue in her mouth and smile slightly as our tongues clash together. I move my hands from her face down her neck. My hands begin to move down her sexy six-pack slowly and I feel her smile. Her stomach is perfect. I rub my hands from her stomach, around to her lower back, and back to her stomach. She pulls away and looks down at me with her warm brown eyes.

"You really like my stomach, don't you?" She teases, slightly out of breath. I giggle as I role my eyes and flip her ove quickly. I put both my legs on each side of her hips as I sit on top of her. I lean back down and rejoin both our swollen lips. I am addicted to her lips and I want nothing more.

EMILY POV.

Alison quickly flips over and sits on my stomach. She leans back down and reconnects our lips. Her lips are so soft and amazing. I could kiss them all day long and not complain. I think she likes my stomach a lot and I think it's cute. But right now, nothing about Alison is cute, it's sexy and hot. I also feel so much love as she kisses my lips.

My breathing shortens when she moves from my lips and starts kissing down my neck. Once she gets to my collerbone she kisses back up and goes back to my lips. I move my hands to her hips and pull her into me.