She's My Happiness

EMILY POV.

I can hear Alison speaking to our friends about how she doesn't want to go to prom. I keep listening as my sweaty hands hold the big sign with a question mark on it.

"What? I just don't want to go." She says. I giggle a little bit. That's my que. I didn't think it was possible but my butterflies are getting even worse.

I see the spotlight hit and I slowly walk out into it holding up my sign.

"How about now?" I state. Alison's eyes go from lifeless to practically popped out of her head. My heart races as I see her pretty face for the first time in so long. She's so beautiful it's overwhelming. My eyes well with tears as I stare at her perfect figure.

"Emily." She gasps.

"Ali." I whisper while trying to hold in my tears. My throat feels clogged and I find it hard to breath while I'm staring at her. We stand still for a bit until I just drop the sign and run to her. She does the same. I didn't even remember what is felt like to be in the same room as her.

I hear her emotions get the best of her and the tears escape from her baby blue eyes. Our bodies finally come together and I wrap my arms around her as tight as I can without hurting her. Her hands wrap around my waist and we cry together.

"Emily." She repeats as she buries her head in my chest. I rest my chin on the top of her head and take in every second of this moment,

"I'm here." I assure. I assure her as I assure myself at the same time. I never want to leave her, I never want to hurt her. She's everything, she's happiness.

She pulls away from my tight grip and I take a moment to look at her. She's mine again.

"God, I missed you." I chuckle.

"You have no idea." She replies.

I take another second to look up and down. She has a new look. A new vibe. It's a bit darker. She's kind of looking like a rocker chick, and I kind of love it.

"What's this new look?" I ask with a smile.

"I don't know." She giggles like an adorable little girl.

"Your look good." I tell her.

"Only good? I haven't seen you in forever and all I get is a good?!" She challenges, only have kidding.

"You look GOOD." I reassure her stubborn self.

She smiles and makes that face when you know she wants to kiss you. It's this face that kind of just makes you forget about everything else. You can always tell because she gets lost in your eyes and then looks down at your lips every time without even noticing.

For some reason butterflies fill my stomach like before. I'm so nervous. But fuck the nerves. I follow her eyes and slam my lips against hers.

The fireworks explode and my heart beat speeds up but calms at the same time. I missed her lips. I missed her everything.

But I have her back for good. I don't care what happens. I'm not leaving again.

_____________

I know this is short. It just seems like it's impossible to update these days.

I might want to start a new Emison AU fan fiction. Maybe takes place in college? Cheerleader?? I think an AU would keep me on my feet. I miss you guys.