The Truth Comes Out

EMILY POV.

"Wait." I say we both lean back out. "You needed to tell me something important right?" Everything got awkward.

Ali seemed surprised and replied, "Yeah. Um.. Come and sit." She lead me into her room and sat me down on her bed. She began pacing back and forth fiddling with her hands, she was nervous. But what would make her this way? I finally speak.

"Ali you can tell me anything."

ALISON POV.

"Ali you can tell me anything."

Emily's words calm me down but make me more nervous at the same time. I just have to say it. All at once.

"Em, I want you to know that when I went missing and was gone there were so many times where I could give up and just stop trying and throw my hands up and surrender.. But there was one thing that when it was so hard to keep going but so easy to give up helped me push through. That one thing was you Em. I pictured my situation as a competition with you as the prize when I reached the finish line. I pictured us holding hands down the halls of Rosewood High and not having a care in the world." I began crying. Hard. "Ever since what happened in the locker room-"

"Ali don't-" she interrupted.

EMILY POV.

"Ali don't-" I interrupted, but she stopped me.

"No Em let me finish, please"

I nodded and she went on.

"Every day I wish I could go back and redo what happened in the locker room. If I could go back it would be so different! WE would be so different!" Tears were rolling down her face. I sudden begin to feel angry. Like she's just playing me. How will I know if she's being real?

"ALI JUST STOP! STOP PLAYING ME JUST LIKE YOU DID BEFORE YOU LEFT!" I screamed. I didn't even think before I said it. I then looked into her perfect blue eyes and tears were streaming down her face. In that moment I could tell what she was saying was...Real.

ALISON POV.

"ALI JUST STOP! STOP PLAYING ME JUST LIKE YOU DID BEFORE YOU LEFT!" Emily screamed. I had never seen her like this. So serious, so mad. I know I really hurt her, but I was angry at her. Angry at her for not thinking I was being real. Here I was pouring my heart out to her and she just yells that. She then looks into my eyes which had tears uncontrollably flowing. I get angry again.

"Why is it so hard for you to believe those kisses weren't just for practice?!" I was so mad, hurt, and broken.

EMILY POV.

What Ali just said made my heart drop. She doesn't realize that's all I've wanted her to say ever since that time in the locker room. Looking at her lips I just want to grab her and kiss her but what if she's just playing me again??

Oh Fuck it.

I take two giants steps tword her. I grab her waist and kiss her, kiss her like I wanted to kiss her in that locker room. She actually kisses back. She slips her tounge in my mouth. It is the most perfect, passionate kiss I've ever had. I bring my hands to her cheeks and I feel the tears roll down both of our faces. We pull away just because we need air. I look into her beautiful eyes. She looks at me like she wants to say something.

"Damn Emily Fields."